Reviews for A Price to Pay
dorenflak777 chapter 4 . 4/10
Please keep this up
PappyOldGuy chapter 4 . 4/4
Excellent story you have going here! I really do enjoy your writing style. I have read most of your postings so far and have enjoyed them all. For the most part I tend not to read the posts on the review page, I prefer to makeup my own mind about what I read. I just hope you keep writing and posting for those of us who do enjoy your work.

As always, thank you so very much for sharing.
Courtney chapter 4 . 4/3
I love you. Let me get that out of the way first. Please keep writing this story! It’s hilarious and I love how Harry stumbles his way through effing up all “evil” plans.
PappyOldGuy chapter 1 . 4/1
Another very good chapter, I still like the way this story is moving along. And am still finding it very exciting as well as entertaining and I still like the way it is handling the interplay of the main characters. As before I await in great anticipation to see where it goes from here.

Thank you so much for sharing.
reptoholic chapter 4 . 3/28
L
reptoholic chapter 1 . 3/28
cute
Aris Krem chapter 4 . 3/16
Love the humor I get with this.
cerulean369 chapter 4 . 3/11
Can’t wait till your next update! :))
rell chapter 4 . 3/7
I'm really enjoying your story.
Resurrection99 chapter 4 . 3/5
Love this shit.
red-jacobson chapter 4 . 3/3
Been binge reading this story (and the first story) since earlier this morning, and I'm enjoying it a great deal. I would suggest that you redo the summary of the first story though, because it really doesn't describe what happens.

I've added this story to my subscriptions, and I'll see you next time
Dragon of Yin and Yang chapter 4 . 3/1
I can't wait for the next chapter! Great story.
Hide it in Erised's lamp because it couldn't possibly cause any harm there? PANIC!

... on the other hand maybe Tom really will be eaten by the strange eldritch mirror and Erised can start using magic himself.