Reviews for A Price to Pay
agpol257 chapter 1 . 7/10/2018
Great pilot chapter for the sequel.

I like the character of Erised Wohsi. Is he more like Alfred & Jarvis, or Jeeves? I hope it will be a blend of all three.
Since he have absorbed Quirrell and Voldemort (and the stories of Holmes and Bond, which contain details of their personalities), do Erised have their memories too?

Will Harry get to meet the Flamels? Learning alchemy can be useful. Also, since Nicolas Flamel is a researcher/scientist, he might be able to help Harry resolve the issues with Erised and his Magic.

What story did Harry tell the Twins and Ron, about Erised? The truth, or a made up one? Because, the twins are OK, but I am not sure about Ron. His canon personality shows that he harbors a lot of jealousy towards Harry. Him ditching Harry during the Tri-wizard, and during the Horcrux hunt are all examples of this. If he is being sufficiently vindictive or jealous, he may spill Harry's secret to someone else, just to hurt Harry. Also, there is a possibility of someone using Legilimens on them to know the truth about Erised.
Though in your story, Harry is not exactly friends with Ron. So I don't know what you have planned for the future.

Is Erised going to act as Harry's proxy in the Wizengamot? If someone is suspecious, you can actually concoct a story of him being raised/adopted/mentored by Charles and Dorea Potter. It would also fit in to the all Family friend/adopted uncle/older brother part.

Since Voldemort was absorbed by Erised, Is the threat of Voldemort still existing? As Voldemort just got defeated, the prophecy should be voided by now, right?

I am just pointing out my observations, not saying how the characters should be. This is your story, so write it however you like. I await the next chapter.

Sincerely,

-agpol257
alicewhite234 chapter 1 . 7/10/2018
Loving this! I'm so excited for this sequel!
Beloved Daughter chapter 1 . 7/10/2018
Awesome story already! Good luck finding a new job - I know the struggle!
Cerjek chapter 1 . 7/10/2018
Woo glad to see the continuation, hope life smiles on ye soon and we can read more of this work!
DarkRavie chapter 1 . 7/10/2018
Weasel Fu chapter 1 . 7/10/2018
I like it!
vanerogue chapter 1 . 7/10/2018
I'm so happy for this fic ! Excellent start for 2e year !
mwinter1 chapter 1 . 7/10/2018
Awaiting more.
Pric3y chapter 1 . 7/10/2018
Great chapter! I re-read The Price is Right to jog my memory.
I love ‘ Erised Wohsi’ & how he acts around Harry. Looking forward to the Dobby Ecounter and/or your twist to it.
krabi chapter 1 . 7/10/2018
Welcome back, it fun to read this Harry and co.
777angeloflove chapter 1 . 7/10/2018
LOVE LOVE LOVE IT! SO AWESOME!
R. A Cross chapter 1 . 7/10/2018
Nice~ waiting for the next chapter.
sandipi chapter 1 . 7/10/2018
Take care of yourself. I appreciate what you can write, when 'you' feel inspired to write it.
Ie-maru chapter 1 . 7/10/2018