Reviews for A Price to Pay
Acheron Skolfruund chapter 4 . 11/24/2021
Update soon please.
elleay sahbel chapter 4 . 10/7/2021
I am really curious on what will become of Erised with the Diary in there ! Great fic!
williamsim chapter 4 . 9/8/2021
Great story thank you
just a lone wolf chapter 4 . 9/6/2021
Can you update? You stopped with a hell of a cliffhanger
Eeyore3061 chapter 3 . 8/15/2021
Oh, I just loved the 'Megamind' scene addition!
abhayakara chapter 4 . 8/11/2021
Jumper is quite good…
Wentley chapter 4 . 7/31/2021
Jumper is indeed a good read.
Wentley chapter 3 . 7/31/2021
100% here for any Luna friendship, romance, or adoption. She’s a wonder and a delight and should be taken care of and protected from asshole ravenclaws.
Fredrich chapter 4 . 7/26/2021
I love the highly distracted yet pragmatic version of Harry. Thanks for the enjoyable reading!
Stephanie MRV chapter 4 . 7/16/2021
Nice to hear Hermione mentioned again.
I'm also glad that Luna actually has friends this time around.
Ginny is probably going to not be as creepy as in canon but I am sure she is going to lose her shit when she sees how much competition she has. And that girls already put in applications to be Harry's girl or part of his harem. Bet that will go over well.

I can't wait for Lockhart to be driven insane
Stephanie MRV chapter 3 . 7/16/2021
The entire thing with erised is getting interesting. I bet he will surprise everyone now with the horcrux there. Will he wreak havoc or will he absorb that part of Tom Riddle?
I hope he isn't hurt. I like him. I like that you gave Harry someone he can depend on.

The entire idea of Harry having an exclusive news outlet is genius!
The entire matter with Rita & the Prophet in his later years will be solved. The people can get an accounting if what happened straight from the source. It would make him good money as well if it was known that only they could get an interview with The Harry Potter. If Rita tried to use her animagus form then he now has the knowledge of being able to use lawyers to put a stop to it.

P.s. thanks for including the house elves in the security. I loved the scene.
The quip about the whip had me dying though.
Stephanie MRV chapter 2 . 7/16/2021
Are you serious?
He gets it like that? Oh please say that erised intercepts it at home? That was such a good move too.

I wonder how you are going to write Hermione this year? Is she calmer? Has she learned more about herself over the summer?
Stephanie MRV chapter 1 . 7/16/2021
I noticed that you updated this year. I am so glad. I hope you do so more often. I loved the first part of this story. It was so hilarious. Hearing Harry's inner thoughts left me gasping for air most of the time.
His views on Snape and Hermione just made my days.

So on to this chapter.

The fact that erised is a tall handsome man who just materialized out of nowhere and into Harry's life is bound to cause some waves. I was confused at the beginning but as it kept going it all cleared up. That you made erised a protective type of person for Harry simply made it all the better. I don't know what he is but I hope to continue to find out with you.

Harry having his own home with an army of elves is entertaining and I look forward to more on that.

The trip to the Burrow was amusing. Bringing Cedric up was good to. Especially when he almost cried over Harry in first year.
Now I can't wait for the rest of this story to be finished. I need more.
Duchess67 chapter 4 . 7/4/2021
*giggle* Oh Lockhart doesn't stand a chance! LOL

PLEASE continue this and share more of this hilarity that is Harry Potter in your universe? When you can, of course. Hope real life is treating you well. :)
Duchess67 chapter 3 . 7/4/2021
Yay, Luna is starting school with friends! I hope they protect her and her things from those bullies in Ravenclaw!
284 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »