Reviews for A Price to Pay
Duchess67 chapter 2 . 7/3/2021
Oh dear!
Duchess67 chapter 1 . 7/3/2021
So Erised is Harry's new chaperone, huh? Cute! As long as it's actually Erised and no real part Voldemort. *shudder*

What happened to the blood wards at the Dursley's? *curious* I'm thinking they should have broken long before Harry came back from school. Did they?

I'm surprised Dumbles hasn't been scouring the countryside looking for Harry. Or has he? *snicker*
Jimbocous chapter 4 . 6/29/2021
Thanks for a great read so far. Sure hope you find your way back to this at some point.
MissiYoung chapter 4 . 5/20/2021
I can just see Dean or Morag giving Harry a deadpan look and asking if psychological warfare wasn't already what they'd done to Granger last year, so why would they have a problem with it.
dorenflak777 chapter 4 . 4/10/2021
Please keep this up
PappyOldGuy chapter 4 . 4/4/2021
Excellent story you have going here! I really do enjoy your writing style. I have read most of your postings so far and have enjoyed them all. For the most part I tend not to read the posts on the review page, I prefer to makeup my own mind about what I read. I just hope you keep writing and posting for those of us who do enjoy your work.

As always, thank you so very much for sharing.
Courtney chapter 4 . 4/3/2021
I love you. Let me get that out of the way first. Please keep writing this story! It’s hilarious and I love how Harry stumbles his way through effing up all “evil” plans.
PappyOldGuy chapter 1 . 4/1/2021
Another very good chapter, I still like the way this story is moving along. And am still finding it very exciting as well as entertaining and I still like the way it is handling the interplay of the main characters. As before I await in great anticipation to see where it goes from here.

Thank you so much for sharing.
reptoholic chapter 4 . 3/28/2021
L
reptoholic chapter 1 . 3/28/2021
cute
Aris Krem chapter 4 . 3/16/2021
Love the humor I get with this.
cerulean369 chapter 4 . 3/11/2021
Can’t wait till your next update! :))
rell chapter 4 . 3/7/2021
I'm really enjoying your story.
284 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »