Reviews for Tokyo Ghoul x Winx Club
YeTianshi chapter 10 . 9/13
Oh god, I feel so bad for Faith. How could you!?

Also, you'd think Kaneki would be a bit smarter about the whole necklace issue. I mean, he's in a magical world where enchanted items are a thing, not only that but it's quite obvious that his mood swings started with that.
I get that Avalon was the one to give it to him, so there's no reason to actually be suspicious normally, but Kaneki comes from a brutal world where stabbing people in the back and eating them is the norm. A bit of suspicion is warranted, no?

It was a nice chapter, though I really hope Kaneki snaps out of it soon. It really gets to me when character's are manipulated like that.
suntan140 chapter 10 . 9/12
Poor Faith i have a feeling he going to do something dangerous to win back kaneki trust.
Carol542 chapter 9 . 8/18
Love it
gemm1mt chapter 9 . 8/18
Uehmhim (shrug).
YeTianshi chapter 9 . 8/18
The whole "my King" part confused the hell out of me! Is Kaneki the destined King of darkness or something xD
Would probably be an interesting angle, but eh, what do I know?

I'm guessing Haley is the potential love interest for Kaneki? I like her fire, kind of over the top, especially with how she interacted with Kaneki when she first met him, but not unreasonable considering how everyone else treats her. Plus the fact that she's Helia's cousin makes that an interesting dynamic.

I'm assuming the pendant Kaneki got is the reason for his sudden temper, wonder how bad that'll go.

It was a pretty nice chapter, looking forward to the next one :D
AkaCheng chapter 7 . 8/14
Male
My Name chapter 7 . 8/10
I vote for a male love interest! This is a great story so far!
gemm1mt chapter 8 . 8/10
Whaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaat? Yo sis got hitched man? Awesome man congrats, also great chapter.
Freddie4153 chapter 8 . 8/10
Male
YeTianshi chapter 8 . 8/10
It was a nice chapter, I do wonder if the suspicious nature of some of the Winx girls, and the Pixies spending time with Kaneki (the only one who would give them the time of day at the time) will create an interesting event soon.

Probably the only thing that bugged me is how Kaneki lost, and it's not the loss that bugged me either. It's how generally losses like that only happen in a "safe" way, or the character somehow gets saved by someone last minute, or they weren't giving it their all. Kaneki could've been killed, I hope he takes that to heart, and decides to train both physically and his magic. He has an entire library at his disposal, better take advantage of it.

Not sure why Faragonda banned him from the library though, did she overhear the conversation and simply wanted to force him in a situation where he would NEED to socialize?
I think that's kind of stepping out of bounds for more than one reason. One, Kaneki is trying to get back home, so making friends in Alfea is only bound to cause pain. Two, some people prefer doing their own activities, it's easier to find someone you're more likely to get along with if you find them at common ground (if he found someone as interested in books as him who visited the library), than it is to go somewhere randomly and hope for the best.
I do understand that the specific library he was at is restricted, but I'm sure there was at least one other library everyone had access to.

Overall it was a pretty good chapter :D
GoTeam chapter 7 . 8/3
Kaneki x Aisha
But if you were to give Kaneki a love interest, I'd vote female.
If I were you, I wouldn't give Kaneki a love interest :/
Ari chapter 7 . 7/30
I've always been a big Touka/Kaneki fan, and I just can't see him being interested in romance when he's focused on trying to find a way back to his own world
Raina Cheshire chapter 7 . 7/30
I vote male! I love the story so far.