Reviews for Tokyo Ghoul x Winx Club
Let it be male please
Mochimaddness chapter 10 . 2/10
Awwwwwww poor Faith T-T
Glmo11 chapter 1 . 1/28
in this fanfic does he have a special someone?
Seiyalith chapter 14 . 1/10
It's true that Kaneki's mentally unstable, you should be careful to not make it over the top, because even after Jason's torture, in the manga at least, Kaneki could still act like a decent human being, he continued being a gentle oniii-chan figure to Hinami, styled her hair, went to get autograph with her, acted normally around Banjou & cie & pretty much everyone that wasn't his ennemy, he was normal and plain cheerful, but got berserk when
1- He was hungry/feeding (the weird fruit should have gotten care of that problem)
2- People did him serious bodily harm/tried to do that to his friends (and by friends I mean Hide or Anteiku, not just the casual kind)
3-when he was in Kakuja form
Overdoing the mental unstability part would be plain OOC
A part you should probably incorporate is Kaneki wanting to die since pretty much forever (I think he got rid of that in his OEK!Personality but all his previous personalities really suffer from that)
And I'm all for you incorporating society problems in your fanfic !
Also you've been doing a wonderful job so far, and I'm in love with the cuteness of the Pixie-OC Faith !
AzureNoiz chapter 15 . 1/6
While I’m not going to push for pairings I know somewhere (I can’t remember where) the author or Tokyo ghoul did say that Kaneki (while not acting on it) was bisexual so maybe that’d be something to include. And honestly this is just my opinion no need to include anywhere in the work, I don’t feel the writers of wind really explored Riven as a character at all or any of the specialists really. When I went back and watched the show again I always felt there was something a little bit off (an misogynistic) about Sky and his relationship with bloom. One thing that I think would be really cool to explore would be Kaneki’s I dunno protectiveness or I guess rather dislike against twisted or seemingly abusive relationships (see the manga explanation if his aunt, Tsukiyama (just him cause he’s a problem in and of himself), Eto and Arima, hell even his experiences with Touka’s and Atari’s skewed sibling relationship. Also are you basing this off manga or anime? Cause if you’re going manga then by now you should know about Hide’s return and while I won’t pressure you into it I’d love to see some bro time for these two broken boys cause they need each other (and lots of hugs). Please don’t feel at all pressured to actually do any of the things I said above. I was mainly just me expressing opinions but if you decide on your own to do them or something similar to them, then I can’t wait to see what you got in store! Anyways hope you had some good Holidays! I’ll be waitin’ for the rewrite!
YeTianshi chapter 14 . 1/6
100x better huh? You're setting up some huge expectations there xD

But yeah, I do understand what you mean, Kaneki's instability was something I had wondered about around the beginning but then sort of forgot. Though that's mainly because I'm not familiar with the details of Tokyo Ghoul, and what time period Kaneki became what he became.

Honestly though, I also kind of understand why it wasn't an integral part of the story too. I imagine it would be really hard to work it into Alfea. I mean his instability would make his Ghoul side nearly impossible to hide under certain circumstances, and he'd definitely be labeled a "dark creature" or something along those lines by any teenager (maybe even some adults) that may know him with MAYBE a few exceptions.

Ghouls, beings that survive off of human flesh, aren't exactly friendship material. Even if you know the person is selfless and compassionate, being a Ghoul isn't something that can be ignored. I mean, have you ever seen a wild carnivorous animal, a tiger maybe, that you were ABSOLUTELY SURE wouldn't eat you given the chance? The only way many students (if they ever find out about what he is) would even give him a chance is if he maybe risked life and limb to save them all, and even then some would be wary.

That being said, I do think that if you manage it somehow, it'll be an AMAZING read. I mean it'd be pretty heart wrenching to read honestly, Kaneki trying to fit in and not be outed as a monster, his inner struggles and worst of all, the revulsion he'll have to at some point face when someone finds out about his Ghoul side... I do hope that there are at least SOME individuals that wouldn't care about it...

While seeing Kaneki lose it at some point might be interesting, I would also like to see him bond with some students, even Witches. I mean there's a stigma on them and all that, but I think Kaneki of all people knows all about being discriminated and hunted down without hesitation. I mean, I know Kaneki made an effort to not socialize with any students, but he's a pretty social creature, even in Tokyo Ghoul (as far as my knowledge of it goes anyway) he's been in one group or another, but rarely (if ever) completely alone.

I'll be looking forward to the rewrite :D
NovaStar972 chapter 14 . 1/6
The concept of this story and how you laid it out is really good and I like it a lot, but personally I think the fruit is really weird, like it just kind of takes away one of the most important aspects of being a ghoul if you know what I mean. But all in all, great story, i'm really excited for the revamp! I think it would be really cool if you managed to maybe put in some kakuja Kaneki, and maybe one of the students finding out that kaneki is a ghoul. That is all from me in this long review. Bye!
Cinder46231 chapter 14 . 1/6
Yay! Even though it is not an update, it is nice to know that the story will continue. I can't wait to read the revamp because this story is already amazing. I can not even imagine how great the next one will be. (No pressure though.) ()/ *excitedly cheering* () *celebrating*
Reaper7 chapter 14 . 1/6
The LGBT bit has be worried, but aside from that, I can't wait to see the revamp. Best of luck!
Yaoishortcake chapter 7 . 12/25/2018
male
Matemeo3 chapter 3 . 11/6/2018
Nope, as I feared. This is not, in any way or shape, Kaneki. Just an OC with his body and name. Good luck with the rest of your story. I'm sorry to say, but I can't classify this as an actual crossover when every bit of the character is thrown away. The version of Kaneki you took crossed over at that point in time is nowhere in here.
Matemeo3 chapter 1 . 11/5/2018
First time discovering a winx club crossover like this. Sad that Kaneki isn't a ghoul anymore, hopefully what makes him...him isn't lost throughout this story. I'll hold that judgement for a few chapters though. It looks interesting.
YeTianshi chapter 13 . 11/2/2018
Really loved the interaction Kaneki had with everyone, especially Bloom. It was very enjoyable read :D
S chapter 12 . 10/25/2018
Nicely done, hope you continue
Kamencolin chapter 12 . 10/19/2018