Reviews for Wolf Spider
FanGirlToTheMax204 chapter 3 . 1/16
I really love this so far! great writing! can't wait to keep reading! *I'm definitely not sitting in the back of my AP United States History class reading this instead of paying attention*
Okay wow so I know that it’s 2020 which means I’m really late on reviewing this but I absolutely loved this fanfic ! I read it in one day, while I did notice some spelling errors here and there, it was overall really good and I loved the concept !
GoodGollyMissMollyWeasley chapter 1 . 8/14/2019
You. You are funny. I love you handle. and this: "AU where the team talked out their issues like adults”….can I use that? It's great. I started laughing very loud in the middle of the library when I read that. You are really good at capturing the humor of the avengers without reusing and tiring the old jokes. And as some one who can’t do humor (but really appreciates it) I know that must take skill or talent.
Wisdom and Sea chapter 30 . 8/8/2019
Oh. My. Gosh. I was reading this chapter while listening to A Thousand Years (by Christina Perri) and it completely fit the theme. This is one of my favorite stories. Thank you for writing it.
Wisdom and Sea chapter 36 . 7/27/2019
So good! Absolutely loved it! One of the best Avengers stories I've read so far
Idiotic Brainspark chapter 35 . 7/25/2019
If you want to see a mess, look at stuff I write, that's a mess. This story is one of the few of its kind that I actually like. I'd follow, but the story is already over.
Death Fury chapter 36 . 7/20/2019
love the story
Death Fury chapter 35 . 7/20/2019
very good
Death Fury chapter 35 . 7/20/2019
Death Fury chapter 32 . 7/20/2019
good
Death Fury chapter 32 . 7/20/2019
good
Death Fury chapter 31 . 7/20/2019
Death Fury chapter 30 . 7/20/2019
nice job
Death Fury chapter 30 . 7/20/2019
good
Death Fury chapter 29 . 7/20/2019