Reviews for For those who lost their way
Layla MT chapter 3 . 3/19/2019
Jajajjaa siiii al fin actualización! Yaoi? XD un SinAli ;3 jejeje espero que lo continuar porfaa
BlackDisciple chapter 3 . 3/18/2019
Alibaba fits so perfectly into this crazy family
BlackEvyl chapter 3 . 3/17/2019
Oh. My God. I can't believe I missed a new chapter of this fanfic, I am so disappointed in myself. (I tend to observe Ao3's updates more, heh). And you published that in November? Now I'm even more disappointed in myself, and I thought it wasn't possible.
Anyway. This kinda made my day. Or night. Whatever. I am so going to bug you on Tumblr. You have been warned.
It's hard to say much about the chapter, though. I've read most of it on Tumblr, as you might've guessed already. But it's still great to now it's not really that dead.
Have a great day and good luck with writing!D
Kiri Kaitou Clover chapter 2 . 1/30/2019
Afdgsfsjsh DO YOU KNOW HOW HARD IT IS TO FIND A GOOD MAGI FIC FEATURING ALIBABA?!
Ava-001 chapter 1 . 8/13/2018
This acc got me so emotional I would love for you to continue this, but I understand if that's the end. I'M CRYINGGGG
Ava-001 chapter 2 . 7/27/2018
This is really really cool. I love the plot that you are developing and hinting at, there are so many things left to learn and I'm truly excited to see what happens next, love love it :)
StoneG chapter 2 . 7/22/2018
This was very interesting. I really like the idea.
I think you portrayed Alibaba quite well. And I do like that he could see some of the birds.

Will you do Sinbad's and possibly others perspectives? Will Alibaba's Mother actually live? And will Alibaba get noticed for his resemblance to the King?

I hope you continue.
Layla MT chapter 2 . 7/18/2018
Yaoi? 7w7 eso sería genial!
Pero porfa contiiii que me encanto!
Simxaliba 7w7
bubblealice8 chapter 2 . 7/16/2018
Plz keep writing more!
sapphermine chapter 2 . 7/13/2018
oh my gosh there's just two chapters and i'm already in love with this! i love how precocious alibaba is and still so innocent too. one of the things i really wanted to happen in the series was the development of the relationship between alibaba and sinbad- not just as mentor and mentee, or rivals, but something more like aladdin and sinbad; like family, like brothers. i'm hoping we'll be able to see something like that...? :D

i'm so glad you shared this with us! there's barely enough fics that focus on alibaba and sinbad like this. please keep em coming!
25 | « Prev Page 1 2