Reviews for Five Returns
AppleCoreCandyBox chapter 1 . 7/21/2006
*cryies* this...was so good, and so sad...you had me all happy at the begining, and now i'm sad
Essyllus chapter 1 . 5/21/2006
I heart your organization and flow. I liked the intricate little details, especially in the battle scenes because it made the story more real. Great job
Guest chapter 1 . 9/13/2005
Please update "This Kiss"
Zc chapter 1 . 4/13/2004
(Tears) Wow...This is a very good...wonderful, story. Now I do like Jim, don't get me wrong, but this was well writen.
hawk chapter 1 . 7/14/2003
oh... my... gosh. this is wonderful! it almost made me cry, it was so descriptive, and draws you in. nothing wrong with it, it's great. wow. 5 stars! ;p
abby chapter 1 . 6/8/2003
How sad...and how DARE you kill off Jim! Right now he's my only chance for love and YOU destory. This would have been a wonderful story if you had use another person. (Nears cries)
X2yp71c chapter 1 . 5/13/2003
Oh, I loved it. I really did. Excellent writing skills.
dbfox007 chapter 1 . 4/29/2003
The work was extraordinary to say the least. Kudos to the author.
Shichan Goddess chapter 1 . 4/11/2003
Wow...I'm in shock. Awe. This was absolutely beautiful and very touching. You portrayed Sarah's point of view wonderfully, and showed what war does-rip apart an individual as well as their families and friends. This was an excellent story, and I enjoyed it immensely. A touchin plot, and a dramatic and deep ending. Once again, great job.
Senira chapter 1 . 4/10/2003
*dabs eyes* I've been waiting for someone to write a good "Jim Death" fic, and this one has a great delivery. I like how it's told from Sarah's perspective in such a bulleted format; it shows the changes Jim goes through very well. And the part about him being accompanied by a woman did surprise me. It's tender and sad without being sappy, and all in all you did a great job. Can't wait to read more from you.
Team Bonet chapter 1 . 4/10/2003
Very appropriate, given the current state of events in America and Iraq. Also very sobering. It’s easy to assume Jim will have a bright and, above all, long future, but a bit jolting to consider the fact that, once a member of the Navy, his life will be out on the line.

My one complaint is that I wish it were longer. It’s a very interesting story. Cheers.
Neverwhere Chaos Mode chapter 1 . 4/10/2003
Interesting. A solid story, with the right element of sadness. It seems to speak of something personal though. In the event it is true my heart goes out to you. As I never saw the movie, this holds little meaning in the characters, but this is mostly to say I'm glad to see you haven't guit. I'd like to see more of 'This Kiss', but in the event the above is true, I understand it may be awhile.

Keep up the good work!

RUKATO FOREVER!
Helgmelia chapter 1 . 4/10/2003
Your story was refreshingly concise and devoid of pretense - though a little overly-pessimistic. It was an interesting perspective that I haven't seen other TP fan fic writers approach before. The ending shocked me. I didn't guess what had happened until the very sentance in which you revealed the sad truth. You did a superb job of capturing the detached, surreal feeling that one has just after the death of a loved one. The only suggestion I have is that you consider having Sarah follow the news by a means other than television (the directos explicitly stated that there is no TV in the Treasure Planet universe.) Apart from that, great job!