Reviews for On the Outside
I found this story intriguing, but really love Another Time, Another Place. That is a bold approach and well written. Lots of layers. I hope you don't wait until Xmas to unload the whole thing at once, but give us a chapter to chew on at a time. I hope for some steam between Rhett and Scarlett as well!
I am so excited that you will update Another Time Another Place!
This seems pretty realistic to me. I can't see someone as resilient as Scarlett not moving on with her life.
Amee Leigh chapter 1 . 7/13
Thank you for sharing this I really enjoyed it. Depending on the day and what mood I'm in, I sometimes don't want Scarlett to reconcile with Rhett so this story is just perfect.

Would you consider adding more chapters? I would love to see another encounter with Rhett, maybe another time jump where Scarlett has a child with William. And then another meeting where Scarlett is now a Grandmother. Meanwhile Rhett is still very single, lonely, and regretting the day he walked away from her and signed those divorce papers.

Anyways thanks again!
gumper chapter 1 . 7/13
Great story; I hope that you continue it!

I personally really enjoy continuations where Scarlett pulls herself together, moves on and has a new (and great!) man in her life. Unless Rhett grows up and takes responsibility and apologizes for his colossal role in their train wreck of a marriage - rather than blaming her for everything - I’m really not all that much of a fan of them reuniting...

So this Rhett has been gone for 2 years and apparently abdicated all involvement in his step children’s lives...I’m hoping the divorce decision was mutual but in the more likely event of not he has also left Scarlett as an isolated social pariah...and now he comes back to stir things up only because she potentially has a new man? Ugh; what an ass!

Gotta love Ashley doing absolutely nothing for her either other than pulling Rhett in amidst this news (when he apparently did not bother to contact him when she was so sick and potentially dying..). I suppose from his/their perspective a dead Scarlett is ok - but not a remarried one!

It’s kind of sad that both children have been removed from Scarlett’s life...although it makes perfect sense amidst the social ruin of divorce and the collateral social damages that would mean for Wade and Ella...

I love Scarlett’s confidant and sarcastic response to Rhett’s unexpected arrival... and William’s hard “where were you” questions and unintimidated anger too.

So what exactly does Rhett do now? Walk away and never return... or decide to try to win her back now that he has some competition?
By Victoria chapter 1 . 7/11
I like this. And I like the new Scarlett who's reading and more grown than she was pre-divorce. It's still her but instead of pining after someone she can't have she's moving on and living her life. I hope you update soon!
Truckee Gal chapter 1 . 7/11
Initially, I thought William was a gold digger; however, that concern faded as your story unfolded. William was gainfully employed as an architect and took a genuine interest in Scarlett's well-being. Rhett not only abandoned Scarlet, except to have his lawyer send divorce papers, it appears he failed to maintain any contact with Wade and Ella. So why did Rhett respond to Ashley's summons? The divorce demonstrated he didn't want Scarlett, yet now Rhett has become just like Ashley: he doesn't want her, but doesn't want anyone else to have her! In light of this, my advise is go ahead and marry William, Scarlett. An insightful story, well-written and a pleasure to read.
KnightLawn chapter 1 . 7/10
I really enjoyed this keep up the great work.
gabyhyatt chapter 1 . 7/10