Reviews for Take My Heart Away
Well, I like the story a lot however it would be nice if you did some corrections to the story. The grammer and some of the spellings need corrected so its much easier to read.
Ranuel chapter 7 . 7/24
On the one hand in less than 200 years Legolas will make the journey himself and that's not really all that long for an Elf. On the other hand Legolas doesn't know that. Poor boys.
Stormcutter684 chapter 7 . 1/29
*cries so hard the world explodes*
AAAAHHHH ANGST ALERT! Soooo emotionally sad ! ! ! !
I never did understand the 'sea calling Undying Lands' thing. But from what I get from this story .. It's a very and I mean VERY sad thing. Ugh. *wipes away tears* T_T
Wait. I cried so hard the world exploded. So why am I here still? Here. Just wait a sec. *world rebuilds itself* there. Okay. So. AMAZING AND EMOTIONAL STORY! I Love it! Okay. I'm good.
*world explodes again*
Sterling Greenleaf chapter 7 . 8/8/2014
I'm NOT crying! I'm not! *wipes tears away furiously*
Starstruck Whisperings chapter 7 . 7/3/2014
You were right! I really, really want to kill you! and since it has been 10 years since you posted this, I don't think you are so armed :P.
Anyway, it was a clever way to bring Kel to the sea. You are very creative.
aliennepton chapter 7 . 6/23/2014
Its been a while I cried like this.. :'(
Halwen the Great Elven Warrior chapter 7 . 6/2/2014
Oh my god! This chapter was so sad that basically as soon as I found out he had to go to the undying lands I started to cry and am still crying. Not to good as far as my current sinus is concerned considering the more runny nose. Oh well. BUT NOW HOW WILL THE STORIES EVER BE ANYTHING VCLSE TO BEING THE SAME? You better write stories catching us up on Kel.
Halwen the Great Elven Warrior chapter 4 . 6/2/2014
What the heck leggy? Go to your father! Don't just head back into your room and act almost as if nothing happened at all! Ur brother just drinking struck ipu and u don't even think of telling your father!
logaen ahmad chapter 7 . 5/9/2014
Oh my gosh damn you you made me cray me heart out for reall no kil com bach noooooooo
soren453 chapter 7 . 4/21/2014
I'm so upset! What's wrong with you?! Why would you do this to me? This horrible crime! I struggle every day with the internet at school, hoping with all my heart to be able to be able to read the next page of these stories! Growing attached to Kel! Loving every second of it! And you do this?! Why? I want to flip a table! Gods!
It's actually been a long time since a story has actually been able to touch me in such a way and make me feel so many emotions. Even when the main character in the story died in one of the latest books I read I just shrugged and said "oh that stinks" but with this it's as if I've really lost something I cherished.
I don't think I can go on. You can bring him back, can't you? Legolas can find a way to do it. He's done so much so far, there's got to be a way to get Kel back.
I'm so upset right now. Well I guess I can finally give my computer a rest and exit out of all my tabs and shut it down for the first time in like 2 weeks...so sad...I think I might even cry...you're so horrible...big meanie...
WhatUpMyPeeps chapter 7 . 1/21/2014
I...what...hun? That did not just happen! You did not just bring me to tears over on OC! Actually it was a weird combination of me screaming into my pillow, repetitiously say no, yelling Kel's name, crying, and generally being in denial. But still! Normally I detest OC but Kel was one of the few exceptions. I just can't believe he's gone! T.T Keellll! *sob* Poor Legy, I can just imagine how hard this must be for him. I got really mad at you when you brought up the painting because I thought he was back, but he wasn't! Stupid freaking sea! Agggggg! I think this is the first time I'm reviewing your stories, but I've spent the last few days reading through all of them and I have to say that they are amazing! Great job! I love the "T"series.
Peace,
Peeps
P.S. I was screaming at you through the Internet. Did you hear it? I think I was quite loud.
BrightGreenNails chapter 5 . 9/2/2013
(Low and dangerous voice) Keldarion I warned you in my comments on other stories and you disregarded that warning huh? (Runs after him with sword) YOU BETTER RUN!
BrightGreenNails chapter 1 . 9/2/2013
Not again!
Allie Danger chapter 7 . 8/5/2013
You made me cry
Oh valar, how im going to miss kel!

This is so sad