Reviews for Elevator Music
caprubia chapter 1 . 9/22
My favorite trope is when characters are trapped somewhere (in an elevator, an a cabin during a snow storm, etc). So I pretty much automatically was going to like this. BUT I more than liked it! Once again, it showcased your great writing. I love your Drinnys but this Dramione one-shot was A Plus.
Keeperofthemoon0 chapter 1 . 8/30
Though I'm not a fan of the pairing, I'm a fan of anything you write and enjoyed this. It's true to their characters- so very much so- and I love that Draco gets off on making Hermione lose her control, when she tries so hard not to.

"Talk to me."- Ugh, loved that line.
tmtcltb chapter 1 . 7/12
This was so perfect and angsty, and yet I can’t help but wish that it will all work out in the end. Loved it!
longdistance chapter 1 . 7/12
This was very nicely done. I liked the pacing and I'm kind of dying to know what happens to them but I can't complain about how you ended it either. If you ever decided to expand it, I think it would work great for a longer story as well. Regardless, well written. Thank you for sharing with us!
Kelsey441 chapter 1 . 7/12
So sad.
Boogum chapter 1 . 7/12
Gah, the drama. I need to go find some fluff now (but this was well-written).
Dindore chapter 1 . 7/11
I’m torn between really wanting more and completely loving it left right here. I guess that’s a good thing!
Akorah chapter 1 . 7/11
Nice one-shot. I'd love to see this expanded with some political shenanigans, but it's great the way it is.
DrarryForLifeYAYY chapter 1 . 7/11