Reviews for One Soul,Two Bodies
Echonic chapter 13 . 22h
God, with every chapter my support for this ship to happen for some reason. I can't help it.
QuizMasterBlaine chapter 13 . 22h
Cardin proves to be less of a complete douchebag than most people expected. I actually think I'm almost rooting for him a little bit. Somehow.
Kevin Bakeland chapter 13 . 23h
Thx for the chappie.
Cardin: Date me
Jeanne: Actually, I’m a man
Cardin: What the fuuuuuuuu
Jeanne: You sir, are politically incorrect
Ninisty chapter 12 . 3/26
Uh oh, blackmail on the transcripts is one thing. But being blackmailed into a relationship? That's unforgivable.
Fugshipyae chapter 12 . 3/26
Oh that’s not good
Rhivan chapter 12 . 3/26
Is he going to blackmail a relationship 0_0

Considering the character development Jaune has gone though it'd be pretty easy to tell someone about the Blackmail but man that will make good drama.
Random Nerd Otaku chapter 1 . 3/18
Seeing double? More like being double *ba dump ching*
Big bad Beowulf chapter 11 . 3/12
Hello good author just caught up to your fic and have to say its an interesting idea that would be fun to play around with. Cant wait for the next chapter.
Kevin Bakeland chapter 11 . 3/9
Praise the fedex man you're back.
Remnant's Sage chapter 11 . 3/9
Oh poor Cardin wait does Jeanne technically count as a trap since it's technically jaune
Roland's Blade chapter 1 . 3/8
Jaune, you fool! Don't trust her, because let's just say you used to have seven brothers.
Echonic chapter 11 . 3/8
..wtf why am I cheering on Cardin.
JackFrost21 chapter 10 . 2/28
I really enjoy the story. The concept is fresh and characterization is great! I sincerely hope to see more in the future.
This is honestly really good, such an interesting concept, can’t wait to see more of it!