Reviews for Inner Reflections
Guest chapter 5 . 8/24/2012
Ino's was perfect! Sakura was always extremely shallow and self absorbed! She only started liking Sasuke because she knew Ino did and wanted to beat her! Sakura's such a bitch, ruining a perfectly good friendship over a loser like Sasuke!
Guest chapter 3 . 8/24/2012
That was weird again. Tenten is totally weird. Not maternal! She's a really stuck up bimbo! She's almost as bad as Sakura, though she at least has her sweet sides! And Neji isn't a swine anymore either. He learns to accept that fate isn't everything. We make our own destiny!
Guest chapter 2 . 8/24/2012
These were weird, especially since the three of these guys change and become better. And Kankuro is far from weak! Sakura's the only weak person!
Guest chapter 1 . 8/24/2012
NO to SasuSaku! Sakura doesn't understand a thing about Sasuke. Naruto has more chance with Sasuke than slutty Sakura does! She really needs to grow up and get a life! She's a weak silly little slut who has NOTHING going for her!
Dark Nemesis 7 chapter 9 . 10/7/2004
Wow, cool!
dirtandskye chapter 9 . 8/3/2004
wow-yet another beautifully written work of art

do you even have the capability to write something bad?

probably when you were 2 maybe...

anyways good job i loved the poems they were very good
Gisela chapter 9 . 6/21/2004
I don't know how you managed to write a poem for every character. I would have only been able to write ones for the dymatic ones like Naruto, Sasuke, gaara, Neji, Hinata...the ones that get dramatic screen time -

I can't beleive I read poem fanfiction. I never did that. But ah...you're the same person who made me accept sakua/sasuke fanfics. These poems really were a work of art. Each one rather simple and short and yet containing such depth into the characters that the words instilled within me, even for a moment, an understanding of what they represent.
AnimeFreakPerson chapter 9 . 1/18/2004
its amazing how u can get into everyone's thoughts. great job.
DJS chapter 9 . 9/23/2003
Hyaho! Thankyouthankyouthankyou.

Yes, that was great! You got Kabuto perfectly!

Don't know much about Itachi or Shizune, so I don't think I can comment on those, but wow! *now sits back to memorize poem*

Sorry to pester you so much _;; I hope it wasn't too annoying.
Mertune chapter 9 . 9/7/2003
FINALLY! _
DJS I shortened my name chapter 8 . 9/3/2003
All right, I know that I'm reviewing this twice, but you should continue! You realy should!

Please, please do Kabuto. I beg, nay plead, nay implore you! If I was an author I'd write a story for you! If I was an artist I'd draw something for you! But as I am only a talentless fangirl, I promise to sing your praises ever more.
HiDDeNLeaF chapter 1 . 6/29/2003
Hi again. NOW I understand your poems. It's YOUR fault for getting me into Naruto, too. You better know who I am. Back to your poems...most of them were serious-types...except for Choji's LoL. Hmm...do a parody-thing next...but you're not one who writes parodies. What? You always write solemn stories. It's time for a break. Heh like you'll listen to me. Oh, and don't say your writing sucks. If you do, I'll learn the GenJutsu, NinJutsu, & TaiJutsu then use them on you.
amakasu toko chapter 8 . 6/17/2003
YAY!

those are really really good poems!

my fave of all of the poems -

wow...i really liked how you talked about zabuza being the speck of white part...uwa its so haku-ish! very cool! *rolls around on teh ground* i love htese poems!

Annachan chapter 8 . 6/15/2003
"I teach a boy what “life” had taught me

Molding him into a sword like the one I hold"

That's some strange mix of cynical and cute atmosphere (I love the image!). These two are something...really...

Oh, so a request huh?

Hum...maybe you could write something about...Shizune? (Tsunade's companion)..._

Also, ganbatte! I'm waiting to read the "Itachi, Kisame and Kabuto" poems.
Annachan chapter 7 . 6/15/2003
Hum...I think over all these poems you write, these one are what I love the most.

They're beautiful. No. they're TRUE.

Asuma-sensei's part was impressive. No matter what you think of it, It's the one I found the most touching here (maybe because he is a SIMPLE man?). Kurenai's one was quite moving too.

Oh yeah, as usual, a quote: "Because I wasn’t given this name to be the strongest

I loved this village the most, and that was my greatest power"...Do you know that all the "Naruto World" lies in this sentence?