Reviews for Some Nasty Accident: Potions Extreme
bravenclawesome chapter 1 . 5/23/2013
Awesome Rickman references. That was great! I hope you R&R my stories too. Thank you for sharing!
ShadowOfOurFlight chapter 1 . 5/2/2013
Wowzers I was squirming in my chair and laughing my head off from my embarrassment!
Lia
Mavennica chapter 1 . 8/28/2012
I can empathize with Hermione-Snape would have been my first choice to shag senseless too. :D
RosesAreForever23 chapter 1 . 8/6/2012
This had to have been the funniest thing I've read in ages! Great work
Arioneway chapter 1 . 3/10/2012
Oh my! This is so funny! I really did roll on the floor laughing.

By the way, you used quotes from Alan Rickman's work haven't you? From Dogma, Die Hard and from Robin Hood. Him reading Sonnet 130 / I love his voice so much!
im her baby chapter 1 . 1/10/2012
I LIKE IT VERY MUCH. great book.
comicgrrl chapter 1 . 9/27/2011
Very funny. Loved all the references, especially from Hans. You should do an edit and get "dip it in yogurt" in there somehow.
where she went chapter 1 . 8/26/2011
Cute.
laura chapter 1 . 3/3/2011
I loved all of the Alan Rickman references! That was awesome. I laughed my butt off when I realized what Lupin said, kudos to the dogma reference! That has to be one of my favorite Rickman movies. Maybe the next story could have the line, "Well, I say we get drunk, cuz I'm all out of ideas."
Khari chapter 1 . 8/18/2010
I loved this! The Dogma stuff thrown in made me laugh til I cried! :D
Miravisu chapter 1 . 8/13/2010
rofl! :D

Mm, cutting hearts out with spoons ;)
Leona DragonBlood Aero chapter 1 . 3/20/2010
Hilarious! Simply hilarious! Nothing can describe it except HILARIOUS!
Amber chapter 1 . 8/16/2009
im not very good a reviewing

so ill just say thank you

because this story made me smile for the first time today!
Guest chapter 1 . 6/16/2009
...

What is WRONG with you? What kind of insane-...

Kidding! That was sick but hilarious! I love love loved the Rickman references and idea of Snape as a giant turn off. Aw, Snape! I love 'im!

Whee, great story (ahem, crack-fic)! Even funnier when read at 4am. :D
PinkSangria chapter 1 . 3/29/2009
Oh dear, this was wonderful! I couldn't stop laughing! D Great fic you have here! Loved it! Thanks for sharing!