Reviews for One Million Miles Away
rosseyanna chapter 3 . 2/4
No no no.
Please don't let Kaoru go back to Kenshin.
If she does, she'll be just like Kenshin who hurts the person who loves her.
rosseyanna chapter 1 . 2/4
Hope Kaoru doesn't take Kenshin back.
kokoronagomu chapter 3 . 2/14/2014
wow, i wonder if enishi was the boy who came before kenshin? in my mind enishi is crazy and i think it runs in their genes... i had always thought that tomoe had to be somewhat insane and maybe since she told her brother that she didn't want him to 'dirty his hands' with what she was doing that she might have still been going to go through with the original plan... she didn't tell kenshin that the assassins were hiding in the forest. i like to think that she was going to orchestrate her death just as it happened to cause kenshin the same pain that he had caused her... it might have been in her diary...

sorry, so off topic. LOL

great story, so sad you lost inspiration. hope things are good with you and you're happy, healthy and successful and still writing. :)

anyway, if you hadn't heard of the live action movie (i'm pretty sure that you probably have but just in case) there are trailers for the first one and then the sneak preview for one of the sequel movies. the first movie was a wonderful adaptation and the sequels are promised to be just as good if not better. just copy/paste the codes into youtube search for each video:

O4Bhr80HfyY
yaLOPVAuJs4
8qRFhP5PhMk -i liked this scene better than the anime/manga scene as he didn't really use his sakabatou on these guys. for a truly good swordsman wouldn't need to use his katana to defeat such riffraff nor would he honor them by using it.
the sneak preview for the first sequel kyoto arc:
a7HrF77Ewkg
and hopefully the two sequels coming out late this summer won't be the last ones as i'm counting on big box office numbers again to motivate them to film jinchuu... :)
enjoy!
ginny
kokoronagomu. deviantart. com
ټ
unwritten92 chapter 3 . 7/5/2013
Yes. I love the ending, I usually just prefer clear endings, but this was perfect.
Sakura Kaoru-Chan chapter 3 . 9/25/2007
No! I wanted to know what happened in the end. Kenshin (i hate to say this) doesn't deserve Kaoru anymore. And Enishi truelly loves her and he's not a psycho in this fic so they should marry.
frozeniceangel chapter 3 . 7/8/2007
oh man! i rlly loved tht story! but y'd it hav to end there! lol, i'm not used to reading stories with endinds like this but i love these endings! lol good job! cya
DemiMocha chapter 3 . 9/10/2006
FABU! I can't stand that you ended it there, but the memory of Kenshin in a tux will forever be in my heart...BISHIE! Ooh, I'll bet Enishi and Aoshi look good in tuxedos too...-goes into spasms-

Anyway, this story kind of makes me think...did Enishi get engaged to Kaoru just to piss off Kenshin? I don't know, he could really love Kaoru, or it could be an act...and we all know how good Enishi is at acting. I don't know what your intentions were, but certain instances in the story made me think that Enishi was getting married to Kaoru to piss Kenshin off...which is a fabulous story line and SO Enishi! I lub it!

On the fangirl note:

I can just picture it now! Kenshin, opening the doors to the church, the sunlight tracing his body like an angel's glow. Him, panting, sweating slightly, his blazing amethyst eyes connecting with Kaoru's baby blue. OH! SO WONDERFUL! -goes into spasms all over again-
Kendokawaii00 chapter 3 . 8/15/2006
I LOVES this I don't get it...so does this means Kenshin manage to stop the weading and Enshi and Kaoru did not marrige or you were planing to make a sequance explaning to us what the ending is?Urm,if not too much can u answer my question?Please?
Valaroma chapter 3 . 2/21/2006
Interesting ending of an interesting fic... my first reaction was 'noo...you can't end it like that!' but on second thought its's really good to leave it open for everyone to imagine their own ending.

I felt anguish when Kenshin decided to break up with Kaoru. It was sad...

Take care!
abubi-chan chapter 3 . 1/16/2006
Amazing.
angel-tears-16 chapter 3 . 1/8/2006
I have a feeling you realize exactly how evil you were being. Personally I don't think there would have been a proper way to end it. That was probably the best way to do it. It just bothers me ya know. I will think about this for a long time to come.
Fenris Jin chapter 3 . 9/5/2005
WHAT? It's over? YAy! I don't need to know! lol, cause if Kaoru left with Kenshin, that would be unfair, not to mention cliche', If she gets married to Enishi.. well, nothing's wrong with it, except if you're a diehard KK fan, (which I am.. but since Kenshin's been a very bad boy I guess I'll let it pass! go EK!)there's a problem..lol! anyhow I love the ending! hihih.. it's not mushy and it's kind of action packed..lol.. keep it up!
Malrora chapter 3 . 7/24/2005
this fic is pretty old, but *sniff* it was so beautiful! i've been searching everywhere for a good fic with enishi in it, and i'm so glad this was the first one i read! thank you for writing this!
angelic-kuti chapter 3 . 5/2/2005
i love it.
steelphoenix chapter 3 . 2/25/2005
*sobs* WHY DID YOU HAVE TO END IT THERE? I want KxK waff! NOT ExK waff!

*pulls herself together* Sorry... I really don't like being left hanging at the end of a story like that... I like a definite ending. But that said, it wasn't really leaving us hanging. It was extremely artistic, and very beautiful. Thank you for building such an exquisite piece of a dream.