Reviews for I'm sorry
Basbon chapter 5 . 16h
I will now cool down from the "awwwww" that was going on for several minutes. The best ending to a story with that background and intention. I hope your stuff is doing good now, failure of cpu sounds really bad, so quite obviously we can all agree that delays are reasonable. Hope you're doing well, hope things are gonna go well in the future. See you next time!
Basbon chapter 4 . 9/10
Confusing between all the dreams, but still good to follow! Nice to read from you again, and I hope you're doing well and all in school right now. Work is killing most of my free time aswell, but that just started a week ago. So yeah, I still love this story, a very heartbreaking and sad one, but that's good to read too sometimes. Thanks for still finding time between school to do all of this! I'll see you again at some point, until then, goodbye!
Dan69420 chapter 3 . 8/25
Wow... it's pretty impressive how you can keep up while clearly very busy. The story made me cry.
Deep
Basbon chapter 3 . 8/23
Thanks for getting the chapter out even though you don't have much time, take care of yourself and the important stuff first, we can wait for the rest. This story is really heartbreaking so far, and I'm looking forward to read more of that somewhen in the future
Green Goomba Luigi the Kitsune chapter 2 . 8/4
'"He's a d-dra-dra..." dragon?
No Account Yet chapter 2 . 8/3
Seems interesting enough. I’ll be continuing to read this as it comes out.
Basbon chapter 2 . 8/1
This entire chapter was just a constant "Oh no..." for me, in all ways imaginable. "Oh no she's sad", "Oh no she fell in love with that other guy", "Oh no, that guy is a (I'm not gonna say it either)", "Oh no she's heartbroken again". This one chapter just made me go through all stages of the feels, and that's a good thing. Thank you for that. I'll read from you next time, whether it's the final chapter of back into action or this one, I'm always looking forward to that. See you soon!
Basbon chapter 1 . 7/20
Oh wow, I didn't even know you posted this story! No email, no push message from the app, nothing at all, I randomly stumbled across this while waiting in the car for my little brother... I had no idea...
I'm super excited to read more from that, new characters, new story, and I already caught the feels again. I'm really looking forward to the next chapter, until then, see you soon!
starfiction123 chapter 1 . 7/13
Oh my gosh ad you hit waaaaay better in your writing! It's easier to follow and intriguing as heck! I mean I already deemed you a bolttens expert in reading your work, but seeing the progress is ASTOUNDING please continue!
ShadowScare chapter 1 . 7/12
Yay! I'm glad you're translating this, I read this one time before and it was great! I'm glad, oh, yeah, I didn't review on the last back into action chapter..I swear I did but eh, I'll do it later, Well wishes to you and hope you finish translating this and feel proud