Reviews for Perfect World
maipigen chapter 1 . 5/7/2008
that has to be one of my fav stories yet...

loved how you blended it all together - would have loved to see Angelus somehow remember Buffy, or something along that...

Still, hated, that Oz still didn't quite got to be with Willow - the two of them have been one of my fav. couples of all time.. not that i didn't like Tara i did, but I never got over the whole lesbian thing, since Whedon put a lot of effort into establishing Oz's instant love for Willow and you understand what i'm getting at?

sorry i tend to ramble...

still loved seing Doyle again;)

Adding this as a fav...

more please;)
Louvil chapter 1 . 7/29/2007
Wow! You are, without no doubt, one of the very, very few people on this board who can write an inventive, in canon, story.

I thought I'd read all your stories, but this one, apparently, skipped my radar. I'm so glad I found it!

This was superb!

A real treat!
Arkeus chapter 1 . 2/21/2007
Great work!

The wish, just great :-) i just didn't understand why the doll was there...
ChurroNation chapter 1 . 8/28/2006
WHOA! This is amazing! I love this! many fics of yours have i said that too? Lol.

Anyways, i luv that D'Hoffryn was in it. Always thought he was kinda cool. Lol.

Very cool plot line! Buffy was abit whiny(sp?)tho..but that was kinda funny to me. I dunno why. :P Everyone else was spectacular!

Kinda wanted to see Dawn in there sumwhere. Wanted to know what her perfect world would be like :) But i guess a perfect world like that...there wouldn't have been a reason for the Monks to make Dawn in the first place anyway. Was that why she wasn't in this fic?

Loved all those (short flashbacks and stuff?) at the beginnigs of each chapter. :) Was alot of info of what happened to them in this reality :) Nice touch! :D

Anyways, i've also realised after reading this fic and ur other future AU fic (Heresy) that u (always?) make Dru the person that mucks up reality. Lol. Thats cos she's the only person insane enough i guess. Lol I think its her own bloody fault that she lost Spike. She's the one who dumped Spike for a mucus demon in the first place! Lol.

Thnx for the amazing read :D Was abit long tho. Why wont you put them in chapters?

Anyways, Blessed be!

Unitarian Jihadist chapter 1 . 7/26/2005
This is my favorite of your stories, and I get what you were doing with Buffy. The ideal world change for her was more drastic than it was for the other characters.
Katkit chapter 1 . 7/11/2004
I like this story... But the jumps in time was a little confusing... But still a great story
Ben is Glory chapter 1 . 6/12/2004
I really liked this. I'm so glad it had Oz in it ((::huggles him:: poor baby! heh.)), and bringing Lorne in was just brilliant. Your Buffy was a touch OOC and because Dawn was in the world they all went back to ((I'm guessing early S7, no?)) it was weird not having her there. My favorite bits were the flashbacks, and I loved D'Hoffryn being there, too. Great job.
HecatonchiresLM chapter 1 . 5/25/2004
This was a very cool story. I liked a great many little things about the story, but most of all the chpater headings from fictional sources. Excellent use of underused chars in D'hoffryn and Drusilla.
trinfaneb chapter 1 . 5/12/2004
That was incrediable-bravo! I loved the little publication, video, and flashback snippets at the beginings of each chapter. Very well done.
Scott Korman chapter 1 . 4/11/2003
Very good! I've been a fan since the days of the Slayerette Archive and I'm glad to see that this is where you ended up.

I have to agree with the person who said Buffy seemed out of character though. Since everybody else seemed to be basically themselves in the alternate universe,it's a little weird that Buffy has become a whiny pill ( And where was Dawn? I'd think she'd be a big part of any ideal world for Buffy. In fact, I was so puzzled by her absence, I initially thought that this AU was the result of a Dawn wish gone wrong.).

I was also puzzled by Cordelia's antipathy toward Buffy. You've written some great Buffy/Cordy friendship stories and I figured that the antagonism here was going to lead to something but it didn't.

This was still a great story,though. I particularly liked your Cordelia (you've really got a knack with her), Drusilla ( it's nice to see her actually plotting and scheming rather than just making insane observations) and Tara (Tara finally gets to be the Super Witch she always deserved to be!)
CPAnthoni chapter 1 . 4/10/2003
REALLY GOOD. One of the most original fanfics I've ever read. Great concept. I do think you made Buffy a little too whiney, though, seemed OOC. Dru is one of my favorite characters and I think you captured her perfectly. Great job.
ash chapter 1 . 4/10/2003
My english is very bad but I want to say that this is a very good fic.

Great work.
nightshift chapter 1 . 4/10/2003
Nice! Wonderful, original idea, well written
Contania Ibbansard chapter 1 . 4/10/2003
VERY good. I was happy to see Doyle. And Tara. And Spike. I was happy to see EVERYBODY! And I was glad to see that even in an alternate dimension they retained their personalities. Krevlorne Swathe. I LOVED IT. Very Very good!