Reviews for Entropy
T15H3N chapter 5 . 9/18
#NewChapterOnFriday #Hype
Jordanw777 chapter 5 . 9/6
Beautiful story! Love the details and intricacies! I can’t wait for the next chapter!
SylverIscariot chapter 5 . 9/2
I want to shoot Gabriel for his timing omg
black neko hime chapter 4 . 8/28
Ugh. This is painful. Adrien should have listened to Plagg. Can Plagg be seen on video?
Adrien and Mari are going to have to run away for real.
marauderluverz chapter 5 . 8/28
aaaaaaaahhhhhhhh! excuse my while I freak the freak out! I cannot believe everything that happened in this chapter! And now hawkmoth just had to ruin it, didn't he?
The Book is Always Better chapter 5 . 8/28
UUUUM WHAT
WAS
THAT
I WANT ANSWERS PLEASE NOW PLEASE UPDATE WHAT THE FLIPPING FLIPPITY FLIP
Okay okay so like this is an aMAZING STORY like WHAT THE FICK so wow! I love this so much and the long chapters are a blessing so thank you! Your writing is impeccable! I can visualize everything and it is just so good! I loved when you went back to Adrien's point of view for that one chapter to show his thoughts. DEfinetly wouldn't mid another like that one :)))
and AS FOR THE flUFF- I AM SHAKING I AM SWEATING THE ANGST IS HIGH HIGH HIGGGHHHH AND OH MY WORD THIS MADE ME FEEL

So yes, I'd say this has been a success. I am sure everyone reading this would love an update. I mean it's the -last?- battle? Update! Thanks!
-mc
funkyfandom chapter 5 . 8/28
OHHHHH MYYY GOOOOD I LOVE THIS! I'm sorry, it's just amazing! Please update!
mayuralover chapter 5 . 8/28
Ahhhhhhhhh that cockblocker! Gahagagag alrightee, I'm so glad to see that their secrets are out in the open... unfortunately, that means Gabriel's, too. Ughh Hawkmoth though! I'm super curious about what happened to the peacock Miraculous and kwami, and I guess your choice in the names Lee and Trixie (when Trixx has already been known as the fox kwami's name).
black neko hime chapter 1 . 8/27
Woah. So much happened in just this one chapter!
These two are a hot mess- Adrien, especially.
Mari's poor parents! What ended up happening with the emancipation document?
And I'm surprised that Hawkmoth didn't try to send anyone into her house for the miraculous.
After chap.4, I was worried that Adrien will be trapped in his own house and Ladybug left defenseless and none the wiser. I thought the whole mood of the story will change and braced for the worst but thank god it didnt. The light-hearted dynamics are still there and Gabe is re-thinking his manner of approach in not so violent way. Again anticipating the next chapter...!
marauderluverz chapter 4 . 8/16
oh snap! I didn't see this coming at all. so much intensity and so so much bad! I'm worried. aaaaahhhh! can't wait to read more!
Meriem chapter 4 . 8/14
Great !
AppropriateLlama chapter 4 . 8/13
Aaaaaaaaahhhhhh I can’t wait to see what happens!
damn
Bleach power chapter 4 . 8/12
It was nice to see Adrien's side of will give him heart attack.
53 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »