Reviews for Ripples in the Water
MAURA UK chapter 11 . 6/19
THANK YOU FOR THIS WONDERFUL STORY. ITS ALWAYS A BIG SHOCK WHEN PEOPLE ARE TOLD THAT THERE BABY HAS SOME DAMAGE, OR LEARNING DIFFICULTIES. BUT THESE YOUNG PEOPLE ARE A WONDER, THEY GIVE SO MUCH JOY, AND AS YOU SAID IN THIS STORY WE ALL HAVE DISABILITES.
MAURA UK chapter 5 . 6/19
OH GRISS YOU ARE SUCH FOOOOOLLLL DOING THAT TO THIS STORY
MAURA UK chapter 4 . 6/19
A GREAT CHAPTER...THE OTHE SHOE IS GOING FALL ISNT,,,,,SO MUCH TENSION,,,SO GHREAT
maura uk chapter 3 . 6/19
OH GRISSOMMMMM...TRUST...
maura uk chapter 1 . 6/19
this is a briliant story. full of tension ,angst,sadness,lost of hope...but ,,,,,,a wonderful story of love in the long run.
maura chapter 11 . 12/16/2016
what a wonderful story, such passion , it is very graphic just like watching a movie,, but then again your gsr stories always capture our couple you do it so well, thank please keep writing
aninom chapter 11 . 2/16/2016
I really liked your story! Thanks for sharing:)
caz1969 chapter 11 . 9/28/2008
one minute im laughing the next im crying, wonderful ff

so glad i got sent link to read :)
caz1969 chapter 5 . 9/28/2008
This is an awesome story, im so hooked
caz1969 chapter 1 . 9/28/2008
so sad, i don't think i will be putting this ff down till the end
Greggo's Gal chapter 11 . 1/13/2006
This story made me laugh and it made me cry.

It was a very dark story and had a very serious subject matter but it was also very cute and funny!

Very in character too.

Well Done
miss-sixty1115 chapter 11 . 5/17/2005
*wipes tears away* Oh my god that was absolutley wonderful! I can't believe I've only just discovered such a great story! Wow I'm... I'm speechless! So sad and at the same time so happy...
CarbyluvYTDAW chapter 11 . 2/28/2005
Holy...wow...I mean, that was beyond great. You really know how to play with a girls emotions though. What a fantastic story. And Dylan's scene at the end...tear jerker. How beautiful. And I realize that I'm really behind the times in reading this seeing as though you wrote it almost two years ago, but the story is timeless. And I wanted to throw my hat in the ring too and tell you what an amazing writer you are. (-)
ncis slythindor chapter 11 . 8/27/2004
This was a great story. I loved it. Now will there ever be a sequal? Will we ever learn about the new Grissom baby? Will we ever find out how well Dylan is doing and how much more he is improving? Or what he will grow up to be? Anyways great stroy.
Karin1 chapter 11 . 6/25/2003
Jen...just wow. This story has definitely become one of my favorites, because it's so unique and so well-written. My apologies for this late review; life has been very busy lately (not all good things), so I didn't have the time to read it until now. And I'm so glad I finally did. It has been a wonderful read and although I'm sorry to see it end, it was great to see them finally get together. Dylan will always be one of my favorite original characters; I think you wrote him really well and I loved the ending with Dylan's presentation.

All in all this story was absolutely wonderful!

*~* Karin *~*