Reviews for Ripples in the Water
caz1969 chapter 11 . 9/28/2008
one minute im laughing the next im crying, wonderful ff

so glad i got sent link to read :)
caz1969 chapter 5 . 9/28/2008
This is an awesome story, im so hooked
caz1969 chapter 1 . 9/28/2008
so sad, i don't think i will be putting this ff down till the end
Greggo's Gal chapter 11 . 1/13/2006
This story made me laugh and it made me cry.

It was a very dark story and had a very serious subject matter but it was also very cute and funny!

Very in character too.

Well Done
miss-sixty1115 chapter 11 . 5/17/2005
*wipes tears away* Oh my god that was absolutley wonderful! I can't believe I've only just discovered such a great story! Wow I'm... I'm speechless! So sad and at the same time so happy...
CarbyluvYTDAW chapter 11 . 2/28/2005
Holy...wow...I mean, that was beyond great. You really know how to play with a girls emotions though. What a fantastic story. And Dylan's scene at the end...tear jerker. How beautiful. And I realize that I'm really behind the times in reading this seeing as though you wrote it almost two years ago, but the story is timeless. And I wanted to throw my hat in the ring too and tell you what an amazing writer you are. (-)
ncis slythindor chapter 11 . 8/27/2004
This was a great story. I loved it. Now will there ever be a sequal? Will we ever learn about the new Grissom baby? Will we ever find out how well Dylan is doing and how much more he is improving? Or what he will grow up to be? Anyways great stroy.
Karin1 chapter 11 . 6/25/2003
Jen...just wow. This story has definitely become one of my favorites, because it's so unique and so well-written. My apologies for this late review; life has been very busy lately (not all good things), so I didn't have the time to read it until now. And I'm so glad I finally did. It has been a wonderful read and although I'm sorry to see it end, it was great to see them finally get together. Dylan will always be one of my favorite original characters; I think you wrote him really well and I loved the ending with Dylan's presentation.

All in all this story was absolutely wonderful!

*~* Karin *~*
Tarantula1 chapter 11 . 6/4/2003
Thanks for the wonderful story, Evidence! I really liked it how you explained the title of this story.
Duckfeat chapter 11 . 6/4/2003
I so enjoyed this story. Great job. Grissom finally accepting Dylan was well-done. I like how you got Grissom to see that they had a disability in common.
thousand-miles chapter 11 . 6/4/2003
Really, a beautiful end. Grissom's conversation with dr. Eric was great. But I have to say I really loved that Dylan's poem. It was really beautiful! And just the title: "Ripples in the Water". That's just really great! This is a work of art! I loved it all!

Geena
Duckfeat chapter 10 . 5/29/2003
Simply excellent. Loved the twist with St. John.
thousand-miles chapter 10 . 5/28/2003
Just wonderful to see how Grissom takes care of her. Earlier today I was thinking that maybe Ripples in the Water would be updated and I was right! I'm really surprised bu the end of this chapter. He's visiting Eric. And i was confused by Grissom thinking that they were already apart he just had to find a place in her life again...that place if of course as her husband, right? Loving this fic!

Geena
i love johnny hee hee chapter 10 . 5/28/2003
great so far!
i love johnny hee hee chapter 8 . 5/28/2003
rofl.

He started the engine and begin heading for the destination. “You know some kids improve by leaps and bounds when they are in a loving environment.”

“Poor Dylan he’s really fucked then.”

lol,that is one of the best fan fic lines ever! lmao!