Reviews for Ripples in the Water
Fluffy-CSI chapter 9 . 5/22/2003
gah keep going must read next chapter now now now!
thousand-miles chapter 8 . 5/18/2003
I'm happier now, the story is getting happier. Thank god, don't know if I can handle more sadness. The first scene was very well written. Grissom knew all along but Sara didn't see it. Oh...I ned romance, next chapter will also be happy, right? Right?

Great job, you're an awesome writer!

Geena
GilGrissom chapter 8 . 5/17/2003
the happier the better!
Duckfeat chapter 8 . 5/17/2003
There is hope! Terrific chapter. I loved how you got into Dylan's problems and had Sara acknowledge them for the first time. Very compelling.
PotterManiacGrl chapter 8 . 5/17/2003
I'm sorry about ever doubting you. Dylan seems like a fairly normal kid to me, certainly not mentaly challenged. Please keep them together!
Duckfeat chapter 7 . 5/13/2003
Another terrific chapter. I loved the glimmer of hope. Please, more hope and maybe Sara telling off Grissom royally. He so deserves it. Can't wait for more.
Tarantula1 chapter 7 . 5/13/2003
Evidence, this story is going to work on my nerves... :o) Where is it going?
gittedl chapter 7 . 5/13/2003
I really really love this story. Its great. Its like you make them do this dance..2 steps forward, 1 step back. I cant wait for the next chapter..
Tripple-A-Plus chapter 7 . 5/13/2003
It's so sad but I love it. You're great as always. I hope that it's a happy ending. Thanks for writing this beautiful story.
i love johnny hee hee chapter 7 . 5/13/2003
cool!i can't wait to see if grissom and sara will get back together! plz more soon!
thousand-miles chapter 7 . 5/13/2003
So I loved the little moments and of course the kiss but WHY? Why oh why that end? You made me cry and I kinda thought this would be better(as in not as sad) as the previous chapter. How can he be so cold? She doesn't have an affair! How many times am I going to have to say that to him?/ Grissom she's not having an affair!

Geena
Barb8 chapter 7 . 5/13/2003
Sob Sob. When is Grissom going to ask about the guy he thinks Sara is sleeping with. This would have been a chance. Of course Sara was stupid to say she was in an affair. Can not wait for happiness, this looked like it at first. But of course don't want this to end yet.
Freelancer chapter 7 . 5/13/2003
Blast, I had to see that you updated when I was already running late. _ This is so good. I can't believe you don't have like ten thousand reviews yet. I laughed at the dinosaur part. You'd better make everything turn out all right, or I will come after you with a stick. *cackles*

GREAT STORY!
GilGrissom chapter 7 . 5/13/2003
i kinda hate grissom for what he'd done. please, make it a happy ending
Freelancer chapter 6 . 5/11/2003
Wow...

Wow...

*blinks*

Wow.

THIS IS INCREDIBLE. Definitely a favorite. I'm a mad G/S shipper, and you write them very well. This story actually brought tears to my eyes, and that's never happened before. You keep writing and I'll keep reviewing.

This is the part where I beg for a happy ending.

-Freelancer-