Reviews for The Inevitability of Oversight
Haku's Lover18 chapter 44 . 11/8
Awesome chapter! I’m really glad that Ani wasn’t outed as Vader. That will make things much easier for him while playing Palps. I’m also glad that Jango is thinking of going back to become the Mand’alore for his people and finding homes for his clones. I do hope though that he keeps Boba and Omega for himself though. Or at minimum those two stay together with another family at least. Can’t wait for the next segment!
AMusicianlyMan chapter 44 . 11/7
Just a tiny plot holeAnakin was worried about Viceroy Gunray giving his identity away to Sidious, but when he gave his own identity away to the assassin, they had already passed out when he threatened them, so they wouldn’t have heard him say his Sith name.

Your works are by far some of the greatest Star Wars Fanfictions I’ve ever read. It’s so good that I want to see LucasFilm do something like their alternate universe comics with your storylines. You nail these characters and all of their personality quirks, their manners of speaking, their thoughts, and just about everything else. When I visualize the characters as you write them, they fit seemlessly with what we know of them from the films, shows and comics we all love.

Well done. I can’t wait for the next chapter. This was probably one of, if not the best chapter you’ve written in this whole series aside from Anakin’s interaction with the Father.
Coloured Raine chapter 44 . 11/6
So much amazingness. :D
Te Ne'tra Mand'alor chapter 44 . 11/5
Well that was an interesting turn of events.
Nimbus Llewelyn chapter 44 . 11/5
Well, well, well... I stumbled across this fic series today, and about ten hours of solid reading later, I have come to its end. Thus far.

And I am mightily impressed.

Your handling of character, and mental illness, is masterful. The plotting is intricate and careful, downright methodical, without ever reaching the plodding stage (mind, I've always been one for slow burn fics). I'd quibble at a couple of spellings here and there, but that's mostly nitpicking. I've never seen a Peggy Sue Anakin/Vader thrown back this far, and your handling of it has been nothing short of extraordinary. I am most definitely looking forward to more.
ssj3gohan007 chapter 44 . 11/5
Another brilliant installment! Great job! Well done! I love it! I am dying to know what happens next! :D
Brievel chapter 44 . 11/4
I LOVED the extra-long chapter. It took me two days to get through it. The scene with Palpatine confronting Anakin... the suspense! Absolutely gripping!
reppad98 chapter 37 . 11/3
Master Adi-Gallia! I have to admit, I absolutely did not see that one coming. But perhaps this would be a good choice for Anakin, I think she could balance him very well. I'm very curious to see what Anakin is going to choose here. What a twist :D As for the kids, I had forgotten that some of them already knew what was going on, but I believe that all of them now know a part about Anakin's background. I'm curious to see what kind of role they're going to play further into the story. Thank you for writing!
reppad98 chapter 36 . 11/3
Palpatine is creepy as always, you write him really well. Despite that I know that he doesn't know what's really going on with Anakin, I can't help but feel that he's a step ahead and Anakin is only barely keeping up. Anakin's stress is also getting to me haha. So that means you're writing it well ;) And his kid friends! I admit that I had kind of forgotten about them, it's been quite some time since we've seen them. But I remember that they wanted to figure out what was going on with him - had any of them figured it out yet? I don't remember that - and the question if he has been a Sith is a good one. But how is he going to answer, hm... Onto the next chapter! Thank you!
reppad98 chapter 35 . 11/3
Ooooh, such an awesome chapter! Just... all those emotions! I understand why you chose to write this chapter and the previous one mostly in Obi-wan's point of view. The kind of emotions Anakin is going through right now, how can those be ever put in words... Anakin's outburst of emotions at the end, putting his conflicting emotions for his Obi-wan in words, that was wonderfully done. And this Obi-wan's reaction... so pure, and indeed he is a very different person from the Obi-wan Anakin knew. But I do hope that they can grow close again. I'm looking forward to it! Now, it's time for them to go back to their reality, and to see what kind of consequences this revelation will cause. Thank you for this great chapter, and I'm quickly going to read the next chapter!
reppad98 chapter 34 . 11/3
Yes! Anakin is telling Obi-wan everything! And in a vision, too, that adds a great touch to that. I'm sure just telling him would have worked as well, but this way, it's easier for Anakin because he does not have to actually /tell/ everything, he can just show what happened. Although, it might also be more painful, because he won't be able to hold anything back. Still, I'm really enjoying this and I can't wait to see more of this :D Quickly going on to the next chapter!
ComputerGraffics chapter 44 . 11/3
I don't usually comment, but I was very excited to see how this played out! I think you did a really good job keeping people true to their characters while still exploring this fun scenario you've got going. I really enjoy your style of writing and I was so excited to see that there was an update!
badkidoh chapter 44 . 11/2
Good chapter.
RUbookworm chapter 44 . 11/2
I’ve been waiting so long for this chapter. WELL DONE!
Dracomancer1 chapter 44 . 11/2
Yeeeeeah, boyeeeeee, Anakin is pulling the wool over Palpy’s eyes for once, go get ‘em!
1,855 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »