Reviews for In the Mist
Great story you’ve gotten the characters just right. Please continue- what happens the next morning?
I think this was really good. You did a marvelous job of conveying Scarlett's fear and Rhett's indifference. I would love to see more GWTW stories from you.
Dgon12 chapter 1 . 7/18
Love it! is there more?
Kinderby chapter 1 . 7/20
I love so much about this! I like the urgency that the present tense conveys, and how you show introspection without making Scarlett something she isn't. The ending isn't pat and too neat, just a little bit of hope that makes this very, very charming. Thank you for sharing!
Melody-Rose-20 chapter 1 . 7/15
Beautiful story. I always hated their separation.
This is absolutely lovely. It would be lovely if you'd continue, but even of you don't it's really nice and sweet.
I Dream of Spring chapter 1 . 7/14
Really enjoyed it. A lovely 'what if'. I like how you left it.
rhett's love chapter 1 . 7/13
Loved this story very much. I would be curious about how it would continue if you agree to
Scarlett Rhose chapter 1 . 7/13
A nice story. Something a little different but familiar
Thanks.
gumper chapter 1 . 7/13
Nice! Thank you...

So many missed opportunities for these two and I think it’s totally believable at this stage of the story that if Scarlett had just been able to swallow her pride a bit and given him an opening...he would have taken it.

It’s very fortunate that on this particular night he was not smelling of cheap perfume too... (-;

It remains to be seen, of course, if they would have managed to keep progressing to a permanent happy ending but they seem off to a good start with this crack in the ice!

I hope that you continue it...