Reviews for In the Mist
Niva chapter 1 . 10/2
There is a quiet beauty in this. It's not long and drawn-out, it's very succinct and yet it packs a lot of punch. Scarlett and Rhett were always fiery and passionate, but I like that this shows the quieter sides of them. Scarlett's dream (to me) always played a bigger role in the book than is often acknowledged and you did a good job of expanding MM's version of the dream.
heresvivi chapter 1 . 9/20
I really like this story. It brought Scarlett and Rhett together in a very lovely and uncomplicated way. Typically Rhett and Scarlett reunite in a ferocious burst of passion. Yet in your story one simple word, "stay", managed to have just as much of an emotional impact. Please continue this. I would love to see where Rhett and Scarlett go from here.
TheKats chapter 1 . 9/7
Oh this is too good. You're talented writer. Please write some more GWTW. This is gentle and natural and isn't forced and has so much hope in it. Love it!
gabyhyatt chapter 1 . 8/18
I love it it was great
Great story you’ve gotten the characters just right. Please continue- what happens the next morning?
I think this was really good. You did a marvelous job of conveying Scarlett's fear and Rhett's indifference. I would love to see more GWTW stories from you.
Dgon12 chapter 1 . 7/18
Love it! is there more?
Kinderby chapter 1 . 7/20
I love so much about this! I like the urgency that the present tense conveys, and how you show introspection without making Scarlett something she isn't. The ending isn't pat and too neat, just a little bit of hope that makes this very, very charming. Thank you for sharing!
Melody-Rose-20 chapter 1 . 7/15
Beautiful story. I always hated their separation.
This is absolutely lovely. It would be lovely if you'd continue, but even of you don't it's really nice and sweet.
I Dream of Spring chapter 1 . 7/14
Really enjoyed it. A lovely 'what if'. I like how you left it.
rhett's love chapter 1 . 7/13
Loved this story very much. I would be curious about how it would continue if you agree to
Scarlett Rhose chapter 1 . 7/13
A nice story. Something a little different but familiar
Thanks.
gumper chapter 1 . 7/13
Nice! Thank you...

So many missed opportunities for these two and I think it’s totally believable at this stage of the story that if Scarlett had just been able to swallow her pride a bit and given him an opening...he would have taken it.

It’s very fortunate that on this particular night he was not smelling of cheap perfume too... (-;

It remains to be seen, of course, if they would have managed to keep progressing to a permanent happy ending but they seem off to a good start with this crack in the ice!

I hope that you continue it...