Reviews for Comfort
karagrace chapter 1 . 8/25/2009
Sweet story of the operation...would have loved to see this happen!
chomper318 chapter 1 . 4/6/2009
Very nicely written. Love the plot! Great job.
caz1969 chapter 1 . 1/28/2009
Fantastic!

I so loved this story.

so glad i got sent the link

can I not twist your arm for a second chapter lol

love the line "God, I must love you if I'm willing to sit through this," and also "I must love you if I'm willing to go through an interrogation in my own bed".
My Kate chapter 1 . 12/11/2008
I love this story...so glad there are such things as archives...sigh...thanks...
loubric chapter 1 . 1/24/2008
I loved it, the interaction between Grissom and Sara is wonderful!
Wander52 chapter 1 . 11/21/2007
This one of the best short stories I've ever read...It's completes...though a follow up would be nice ;-)
Abby Lockhart chapter 1 . 11/21/2007
I

Loved

It

!
Grissom1 chapter 1 . 9/24/2007
great story. I just ran across this one tonight. It made for a great bedtime story!
VegasGoddess chapter 1 . 7/24/2007
Hey, I LOVE this story! I don't know what it is about it, but I think you did a great job! It seemes so real, and believable! WOW!

Best two lines would have to be: "God, I must love you if I'm willing to sit through this," and "I must love you if I'm willing to go through an interrogation in my own bed".

Those are just two awesome lines, and I can't get over them! And now I'm rambling, so I'm gonna stop.

Awesome work, please keep writing!

VegasGoddess
JesSickUh chapter 1 . 1/23/2006
I'm just so happy after reading this fic. Someone recommended it on the YTDAW boards, and now I know why. Thank you for the prettyful story.
taramis chapter 1 . 8/7/2005
Aw! I *heart* your fic! It could've happened!

~taramis, GSR optimist
Abisian chapter 1 . 9/26/2004
Too cute! Adorable...
Elusive Horizon chapter 1 . 7/9/2004
"Grissom snorted in response. âœI must love you if Iâm willing to go through an interrogation in my own bed.â? "

That was deffinelty my favorite part of the story. Made me laugh and sigh. It was a lovely story.
dju chapter 1 . 4/14/2004
That was so sweet!
Ssergit chapter 1 . 11/6/2003
I LOVED this story! It's now one of my all time favorites ever!