Reviews for John and Miriam
beautyfan0102 chapter 25 . 11/6/2013
Pretty excellent story it sad to see that it is over
beauty12 chapter 25 . 11/3/2013
Good story off to read The Calverts.
beauty0102 chapter 25 . 8/7/2012
this was a great story liked it alot.
shanelover89 chapter 25 . 8/10/2005
Great job. You have a true gift, and I really enjoy reading your stories.

Keep writing!

Lorah :)
Ivana chapter 25 . 7/1/2004
Cool story. I was sad that Mariam had died. This story is one of my favorite stories.
Mrs Ronald Weasley chapter 25 . 12/28/2003
WOW! That was so beautiful! It left me wondering though, is John going to become Rose's husband? You should write a squel.
marylinusca chapter 1 . 12/23/2003
I read this story through and I'm sincerely impressed. The characters are lively, the plot is believable, the style is crisp, well paced. I read your novelization of the Jack / Rose story and that too was most impressive. I had, when I read the blurb, thought it would be bland and bare bones rehashing of the movie; but it took on life quite early. Have you written anything about the real life people on Titanic?
lesleana chapter 25 . 6/21/2003
Is that like the total end? Please no! You can't stop there! It is far too awesome! Keep going!
lesleana chapter 24 . 6/15/2003
Thanks for the update. I'm glad he took Nadia. I love the whole idea of the writing on the money and everything. This is great.
TDWidow chapter 23 . 6/14/2003
*sniff* Aw...that's so sad!
TDWidow chapter 21 . 6/8/2003
Oh...poor John *sob*

But I'm right about Rose and John, aren't I? ;)
TDWidow chapter 20 . 6/7/2003
Oh no! She's gonna fall asleep and then she's gonna die and then it won't matter if she loses the baby or not!
lesleana chapter 20 . 6/7/2003
This is so great! Keep on! This is one of my favorites.
lesleana chapter 1 . 6/6/2003
Come on! This is killing me! Finish!
aims80 chapter 19 . 6/2/2003
This story has sure grown a lot since I last read it, interesting story though, keep up the good work.

Luv Aims :)