Reviews for Days in Our School
Light on the Horizon chapter 1 . 1/12/2013
Brilliant! :-)
Vanilla Phoenix chapter 1 . 12/2/2012
katkatkat chapter 1 . 5/24/2011
::sigh:: I love your stories! Kudos to Severus Snape and to you for making such an awesome story!
Andthenyousmile chapter 1 . 4/19/2011
I loved it. Didn't stop laughing. Brilliant. Update soon?
LauralHilll chapter 1 . 3/28/2011
Totally cracked up! More?
of-Snowfall-and-Seagulls chapter 1 . 3/24/2011
this is really funny! please continue it!
smkffnut chapter 1 . 6/12/2010
I know you wrote this a really long time ago and may not even get your reviews anymore...But I had to tell you how hysterically fabulous this was! Yes it was satire but it was so well done and I believe true to the characters! I taught young adults for many years and I can really relate to the professors! Thanks for writing!
alwaystoday chapter 1 . 1/19/2010
good gravy! bahaha

God... Snape...Trilani... bahaha

loved it.

xx gee
gaypowerrangers chapter 1 . 12/30/2009
I think this story is absolutely hilarious! And i definitely think you should continue it. But maybe try to use some other characters? And i think it would be a good idea to keep it strictly humor. I hope that you don't think by me saying that that i'm trying to tell you what to do, just to clear that up. Anyways, keep writing!
Sara chapter 1 . 1/19/2009
oh my god u hav lyk so gt 2 continue ws damn funny lol
anymous chapter 1 . 7/15/2008
absox chapter 1 . 9/13/2007
That was hilarious! Unique and well-written. I'd love it if you continued!
Still laughing chapter 1 . 7/6/2007
"You'd terrify poor Potter and his friends! They would think it had something to do know...the real world."

"What 'real world'?"

-Best part of the whole thing!

This was a very entertaining read. And though this is four years old, I hope you continue.

A suggestion:

You might want to make the film of the students read more like the parts with the proffesors, instead of having the students' names, a colon, what they said, and then their actions in brackets. Just a thought.