Reviews for Days in Our School
P chapter 1 . 12/17/2004
funny!

heheheheeheheheheh, I love the eccentricities of teachers, Snape is SO perverted!

And I wanna see how Lupin gets, especially some scenes of classes if possible? Though I think that's highly unlikely, considering you posted more than a year ago.. Oh well, if you ever get the urge to continue this, I'll definitely read it! )
Stephanie chapter 1 . 11/8/2004
PLEASE CONTINUE!
Cyan Moon chapter 1 . 10/12/2004
please, please, please continue! this is way to much fun to end it like that!

I was laughing my head off when Lavender starts to undress!

maybe the teachers would be interested in some RonxHermione action?
Sarah Warder chapter 1 . 8/27/2004
I really do quite love this! It is additingly entertaining! Please continue! Please!
CoPaCaBaNa-mAgIc chapter 1 . 8/22/2004
LOL! write MORE!
schlimazel chapter 1 . 7/27/2004
! That was awsome! Many bad words, but that's what adds to the humor, correct? Dude, I felt like I was there with the teachers, watching "The Love Triangle". Snape was being very disturbing, Trelawney was *normal* for once, and the cameras would explain why Dumbledore is all-knowing. I'm still laughing. !
plumkin chapter 1 . 7/17/2004
haha! That was hilarious! Please write more, you're my fav author!
runi chapter 1 . 7/16/2004
NEXT CHAPTER ! NEXT CHAPTER! NEXT CHAPTER! YAY! THIS IS BLOODY HILARIOUS! MAKE ANOTHER CHAPTER! Can you put harry and his friends next time? Ew not love life or somethin... PLEAZ UPDATE OR I WILL STALK YOU AND KILL U! Lol .
New YorkCalifornia chapter 1 . 7/15/2004
Oh my god! I love this story - it's so hilarious! I'm with LJ Fan - MAKE A SEQUEL! :D Perleasse? I haven't laughed that hard in a long time... Excellant! :P
LJ Fan chapter 1 . 7/15/2004
One year, three months, and six days after you wrote this, I ask, no, beg you to make a sequel. Now how can you resist something like that? Seriously, this fic rocked, I was laughing so hard. I loved Severus and Sybill especially. I sort of spoiled half the fic by copy and pasting parts of it over an IM we have. I doubt she cares. However, I beg you again, please read this! You should feel special, I read every HP fic you have, save for two (Those are next), and I even left two reviews. Normally, I leave one. Yes, I'm a, what did you call us? Aha, lurker. Yes, I am a lurker. But I am a lurker who loves your stories, especially this one. So please write another chapter!
HoneyLake chapter 1 . 7/5/2004
Oh my god! That was so funny!

"Take it off" Hilarious!

Please, please continue!
CTHKSI chapter 1 . 6/30/2004
Omg...XD Haha...loved how Snape was cheering them on. Absolutely great.
WitchofNZ chapter 1 . 6/19/2004
MORE, DANGIT, MORE!
shunkie chapter 1 . 6/19/2004
please continue... VERY funny. VERY I TELL YOU!
Shayzaar chapter 1 . 5/29/2004
i realli liked that story!

can you continue it and make another chapter?
94 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 .. Last Next »