Reviews for Days in Our School
ProfessorSpork chapter 1 . 12/22/2004
ROTFL. The fact that they're refered to as "Potter and his friends", and that, aside from the conversation in the library, are totally left out of everyone's torrid affairs, is very amusing. Speaking of which, Terry Boot is a Ravenclaw, not a Hufflepuff.
P chapter 1 . 12/17/2004
funny!

heheheheeheheheheh, I love the eccentricities of teachers, Snape is SO perverted!

And I wanna see how Lupin gets, especially some scenes of classes if possible? Though I think that's highly unlikely, considering you posted more than a year ago.. Oh well, if you ever get the urge to continue this, I'll definitely read it! )
Stephanie chapter 1 . 11/8/2004
PLEASE CONTINUE!
Cyan Moon chapter 1 . 10/12/2004
please, please, please continue! this is way to much fun to end it like that!

I was laughing my head off when Lavender starts to undress!

maybe the teachers would be interested in some RonxHermione action?
Sarah Warder chapter 1 . 8/27/2004
I really do quite love this! It is additingly entertaining! Please continue! Please!
CoPaCaBaNa-mAgIc chapter 1 . 8/22/2004
LOL! write MORE!
schlimazel chapter 1 . 7/27/2004
! That was awsome! Many bad words, but that's what adds to the humor, correct? Dude, I felt like I was there with the teachers, watching "The Love Triangle". Snape was being very disturbing, Trelawney was *normal* for once, and the cameras would explain why Dumbledore is all-knowing. I'm still laughing. !
plumkin chapter 1 . 7/17/2004
haha! That was hilarious! Please write more, you're my fav author!
runi chapter 1 . 7/16/2004
NEXT CHAPTER ! NEXT CHAPTER! NEXT CHAPTER! YAY! THIS IS BLOODY HILARIOUS! MAKE ANOTHER CHAPTER! Can you put harry and his friends next time? Ew not love life or somethin... PLEAZ UPDATE OR I WILL STALK YOU AND KILL U! Lol .
New YorkCalifornia chapter 1 . 7/15/2004
Oh my god! I love this story - it's so hilarious! I'm with LJ Fan - MAKE A SEQUEL! :D Perleasse? I haven't laughed that hard in a long time... Excellant! :P
LJ Fan chapter 1 . 7/15/2004
One year, three months, and six days after you wrote this, I ask, no, beg you to make a sequel. Now how can you resist something like that? Seriously, this fic rocked, I was laughing so hard. I loved Severus and Sybill especially. I sort of spoiled half the fic by copy and pasting parts of it over an IM we have. I doubt she cares. However, I beg you again, please read this! You should feel special, I read every HP fic you have, save for two (Those are next), and I even left two reviews. Normally, I leave one. Yes, I'm a, what did you call us? Aha, lurker. Yes, I am a lurker. But I am a lurker who loves your stories, especially this one. So please write another chapter!
honeylake chapter 1 . 7/5/2004
Oh my god! That was so funny!

"Take it off" Hilarious!

Please, please continue!
CTHKSI chapter 1 . 6/30/2004
Omg...XD Haha...loved how Snape was cheering them on. Absolutely great.
WitchofNZ chapter 1 . 6/19/2004
MORE, DANGIT, MORE!
shunkie chapter 1 . 6/19/2004
please continue... VERY funny. VERY I TELL YOU!
95 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 .. Last Next »