Reviews for Satine's Sacrifice
RoyalPrincessHinataHyuga chapter 4 . 3/25/2013
O i want to know what happens please please please when you have the time i hope you will have a chance to update please. D
Chloe04 chapter 4 . 10/9/2004
UPDATE! I LOVE IT!
Visage chapter 4 . 8/4/2003
Dude! This is awesome. I love your descriptions. I can't wait to find out what happens! Keep up the good work! ~*Visage*~
Tani chapter 3 . 5/3/2003
YAY! New chapter! This story is really getting good! Sorry my reviews suck so much!
Hindi Sad Diamonds chapter 2 . 5/2/2003
This is good! It's very well done, and you're a great writer, too!

Love,

Hindi.

xoxox
Eponizzle chapter 2 . 5/1/2003
Wow! This is great! Please write more!
Tani chapter 2 . 5/1/2003
dun dun dun dun! (twighlight zone music)LOL! Great chapter! I guess it might get angsty? please write more soon.
Azelma chapter 1 . 4/10/2003
Ok, first let me start of saying I like your idea. I had a similiar idea a while ago, but never got around to posting the story. It underwent many revisions and I got frustrated with it. But, mine was a tad different than yours, so if I ever happen to post it, I didn't steal your idea.

Good, I got that out.

Now for the story.

I like it, you have a nice way with words. It flows, and is not at all choppy.

The only two problems I had were:

1. Don't make Sandrine a Mary-Sue. Remember she is a human, and all human has flaws, so be sure she is not the epitome of a "perfect" girl. I like the part of her you already introduced, and it'd be a shame if she turned out to be a M.S. Just keep that in mind as you write.

2. Maybe it's just me, and it probably is, but the name Saline makes me think of contact solution when I read it. But again, that's just me. I like the similarity in the names though.

Well, I hope to see more of this, it has the makings of a pretty good story so far. Keep it up.

'Zelma