Reviews for Speak My Soul
InuKag Fan chapter 5 . 3/19/2005
ack! cliffie! i wanna see what happens next! update soon please! :D
Aoi chapter 5 . 5/1/2004
No! Not a cliffhanger! Hurry up and update!
crecentfighter91 chapter 5 . 4/4/2004
hey koneko-chan, i love this story. i read it before but i didn't know who it was written by. i should have guessed it was you. it makes a lot of sense, you know, how kagome is kikyou's reincarnation and kikyou is midoriko's reincarnation. i hope you continue. like me, at first, i thought that you had to submit ur email address and all personal information to submit a review, so i didn't until now. so the reason i think that many people don't submit reviews is because they beleive that it is required to give out personal info. if you make this clear to ur readers, i am positive you will have many more reviews from all ur faithful readers. and trust me, you definately have alot of faithful readers.
Following your fanfics all the way, your most faithful reader,
crescentfighter91 or drkangel733
Miyoko chapter 5 . 1/19/2004
i reely like ur story! pleez update soon! _
zeroenna chapter 5 . 1/8/2004
Hey, great story! But it would be really nice if u could update son. I really want to know what was in that vision. Well have a great New Year.
kokoro chapter 5 . 9/18/2003
this is really good but u need to update badly
AloneInThisWorld chapter 1 . 9/11/2003
ill send you FIVE reviews! and YOU have to write more!OR DIE!
youkai samurai chapter 5 . 9/9/2003
Wow, even if people wont read/review this is still a good story. please update even if its just for me. i cant wait to find out what her vision was.
tiggermoogle chapter 5 . 8/24/2003
This is a really great story so far! When are you going to update? I really can't wait.
Rosemary chapter 1 . 8/21/2003
Can you write a Kagome and Sesshomaru fan fic? Those very interesting. I really like the fan fics when Kagome turns into a demon or learns new powers. Can you write on? Please, please, please, PLEASE? (sorry if this gets anoying)
soMesmerizeMe chapter 1 . 7/30/2003
Ahh, VERY good story, your on my fav. list! ;-) cant wait until you write another! have a good summer
beady chapter 5 . 7/23/2003
this fic rocks too! and the chappie was really long. keep t up, but dont forget LWHIW (that's still my fave) updates soon make happy readers! i think that's it...
Freya4 chapter 5 . 7/17/2003
Update soon! I really really really like your fic!
LoverofInuKagome chapter 3 . 7/17/2003
ur fic is fine it is actually quite interestin i would like for u to finish the fick. i don't know why people would not like it but please continue
chichirin chapter 5 . 7/17/2003
I hate cliffhangers thre so mean I wanna know whats going to happen so badly will kagome live or not please come outwith the next chapter soon