Reviews for Dear Prudence
denise chapter 9 . 2/27/2019
I perfer Eve with Julian he her soulmate. Eve still did not tell Tc the whole truth. Good story.
denise chapter 9 . 11/8/2018
I perfer Julain and Eve together
Emily windyrainynights chapter 6 . 2/12/2004
Hey thanks for the review on my story! I will try to update as soon as I can. I am halfway through yours and I really enjoy it. Keep up the good work!
Tzarista chapter 10 . 1/29/2004
great chapter
post up more soon please
MahoganyMiss chapter 10 . 1/29/2004
I had to laugh at Charlie, and her hatred towards all mankind! You're doing an awesome job,plz keep on going!
Arrylle Gamere chapter 10 . 1/29/2004
Excellently written story. i hate Beth though- she's so evil!
Tzarista chapter 9 . 1/27/2004
great chapters
post up more soon please
MahoganyMiss chapter 9 . 1/24/2004
Wonder what that Ivy is upto now! Please, please keep on going this is amazing! I've always heard of " dear Abby" but I've never actually read one, so this is on going this is a great fic.
justnet12000 chapter 8 . 12/22/2003
Great Chapter. Update soon.
Charity LopezFitz3 chapter 8 . 12/22/2003
Nice! Wow, I can't wait to see how Prudence is going to get out of there! And I'm looking forward to the Antonio/Sheridan/Luis/Beth saga. BTW, are you planning on doing anything with Charity and Miguel? I hope so!
PS: Good luck with your dark-haired, broad shouldered, easy-going poet ;)
Charity LopezFitz3 chapter 7 . 12/22/2003
I love this story! Goodness, I can't wait to read the next chapter (oh, look at that... it's already up ;) Lucky me!) But seriously, you are a wonderful writer, and a very creative mind...motivate... motivate... Good job, keep up the good work!
Lerie chapter 7 . 12/16/2003
I think the story is great. I cannot wait to see what happens with Gwen/Ethan/Theresa/Fox. I hope for a therox ending...
Charity LopezFitz3 chapter 1 . 12/10/2003
PLease update! This is an excellent story! I can't wait to see what you do with Charity and Miguel...
deannafan chapter 6 . 12/1/2003
Great story! It's very different than most Passions stories. I really like it. Please try to update soon.
Charity LopezFitz3 chapter 6 . 11/30/2003
nd it is such a relief to finally have all of these secrets and storylines resolved! Keep up the good work! I'm looking forward to your next chapters, especially the one regarding Charity/Miguel/Kay...
PS: Prudence has got to be one of the most interesting Fanfic characters that I have ever found!