Reviews for Dear Prudence
CSA81 chapter 6 . 11/27/2003
I understand why you stopped watching too. I also stopped watching passions, due to the lack of writing skills on that show. But I write stories, and I think your story is very good, hopefully you update the rest of it!
justnet12000 chapter 6 . 11/24/2003
Just got done reading this its really good. I love to read stories about passions that are different from the show. Update soon.
Tzarista chapter 5 . 10/7/2003
please post up more soon
Maria chapter 5 . 7/14/2003
keep going with the theroxyness...plz. update soon
Lydia chapter 5 . 7/13/2003
Whooho, awesome story. I just started reading it. I love the whole Dear Prundence idea. I'm loving what Fox and Theresa are doing. TheRox all the way baby. If Theresa doesn't stop her nonsense soon, I'll smack her upside the head,LOL. Aw, poor Whit. I hope TC doesn't blow up when the truth comes out. Oh hell, who am I kidding? Update ASAP
Elizabeth5 chapter 4 . 6/20/2003
This story is absolutely hilarious. You have the characters totally down pat- it was seriously like watching an episode of 'Passions'. Kudos on that. I'd like to see some more TheRox action, but I'd be happy with just more chapters to read and enjoy!
BellalunaMcKenzie chapter 2 . 5/29/2003
Please, let Ethan propose to Theresa! And if it can be, be pregnant by him...
Amberlee26 chapter 3 . 5/29/2003
This story is awesome. I love Prudence's advice. Update soon. And hear goes another Rox fan, get them together alerady. Love the story.
maybesomeday8 chapter 2 . 4/15/2003
Oh, wow, I can't believe I missed this the first time around. This is amazing!

It's such an incredible way of rectifying the entire situation and the writing is fantastic! Definitely favorite-list worthy, if you ask me D I can't wait to see what you do with the Antonio/Shuis line.. please do something with it, fanfiction is the only place that makes it bearable.

Loving it and eagerly awaiting the next update!
Sailor J-chanDuoxHilde 4ever chapter 2 . 4/13/2003
Haha that was great. Update!
xxLexixx chapter 2 . 4/12/2003
Rox! Rox! Rox!

Please make it me Rox.

I love this story but what I don't like is Therethan!
Tzarista chapter 2 . 4/12/2003
please make it a rox.

i like the way you sloved their problems.

write more soon
ashes of roses1 chapter 2 . 4/12/2003
oh i love this. its so great. i lmao-ed when u mentioned ethan's whole 'let's go to utah, become mormon so i can marry theresa and gwen thing". hilarious and genius. lol.

im really loving this fic so far. glad to c ur updating frequently. i cant wait for more. keep it up.
renniedance chapter 1 . 4/11/2003
o i really like this so far! it's really well written! you're a great writer! i hope you update soon! cant wait :D
ashes of roses1 chapter 1 . 4/10/2003
wow what a great start for a fic. i fell in love with it already.

its very interesting. i like the way u wrote it, because people who have never even heard of passions, or watched it before can understand it. thats a good thing.

your style of writing is very well. i admire it. im so jealous hehe.

you're going on my favorites. this is great. i really hope u continue.

i like how u made this chapter funny, interesting and yet serious all in one. nice combination.

the way you depicted each character, their personality and appearance was right on target. especially the beth/luis/antonio and sheridan situation. nicely done.

prudence seems like a cool character. an advice columnist? haha. its true, harmony needs her help lol.

i like how u added that asterisk at the bottom of this chapter, mentioning who constance is. very professional-seeming.

i especially enjoyed the part where u wrote about the whole tc and antonio saying "i know exactly whats going on" thing. it made me laugh haha

wow i wrote a lot. hope u liked my review cause i sure loved ur story so far. im impatiently waiting for more.

UPDATE SOON!