Reviews for Eyes of the Soul
OffsetEvergreen chapter 5 . 16h
Holy crap this is such a good story. I do have a thought though, was wondering why you choose this storyline in the Bleach universe? Why not with Ichigo and rest? Just curious. Anyway I'm very enjoying this story and looking forward to the following chapters and new chapter coming out.
Agent Frank chapter 26 . 8/6
The last 3 or 4 chapters have been a really good stretch of this story. This chapter in particular was really good. I think I was starting to lose some interest in the wraith/lady midnight storyline because the last couple of chapters have really made me reinvested in the story.
Agent Frank chapter 25 . 8/6
Another pretty good chapter. I completely forgot that Kurama was gonna die relatively soon, it should be interesting to see how you deal with that.
Agent Frank chapter 24 . 8/6
This chapter was really good, I've been a big fan of the recent Jiraiya chapters in particular. I think he's become the most interesting part of this story (for me).
PokeKing Charizard chapter 26 . 8/3
Holy shit-frittata… Jiraiya, you lucky bastard.

Excellent job on the Kurama angle. He’s just a big old puppy now… if big old puppies were incredibly violent and could annihilate your country in one shot. Wonder when he’ll be coming back into the picture? And if the other Shinobi will be around when Bleach officially starts? I want an afterlife reunion!

That particular Hollow being the Vasto Lorde… I honestly wasn’t expecting that. I was expecting maybe Grimmjow or Undead Old Man Shigaraki, but this one makes sense!

Itachi got out of obliteration, and Yoruichi gets to keep her secret lover. I hope he tells her soon how much he likes her. It’s gonna make the Aizen fallout all the more heart-wrenching.

Also, we know Soi-Fon has it bad for Yoruichi, even if she’s emotionally stunted somewhat, but is it possible we can have her get ONE night with someone else so she can see that there’s more fish in the sea? I don’t think her Captain is gonna be dropping her current beau that quickly. Or ever, if possible. I just want her to find love and lighten up a bit.

TLDR: Get Soi-Fon laid by someone besides Yoruichi.
Ap0c4l1pS1S chapter 1 . 7/12
Itachi is OOC, and the author uses way to much blushing, it feels like there is no interaction without blushing all the time.

There are better ways to hint attraction than blushing all the time, at this point it is bad writing.
JohnDune21 chapter 26 . 7/10
I was wondering, if you're planning to give Itachi some of his non-Sharingan abilities like Fire Style jutsu, or jutsus he saw with Sharingan like Chidori. Excellent story, looking forward to the next chapter!
Rairi Valelira chapter 25 . 7/7
Kurama-nyan?
iikd chapter 10 . 7/3
why should i care about some random kingdom? it really has lil to do with bleach or naruto. info dumps like these are big turn offs my guy. keep it short next time, if the need arises u can always elaborate later, but like are you really sure i will need to know that some dead king had sons and daughters? like right now? b4 a mission? hell no i dont need to know the fine print, but i bet ull have call backs later on that will require me to know this info dump by heart. its just simply annoying.
DEEZ CAT DED chapter 5 . 7/1
Rereading this story until update cause why not. I wonder if Itachi will become a Vizard. Now that would interesting.
IfYouCanDreamIt chapter 26 . 6/28
Holy hell this is one of the best stories I’ve ever read!
DEEZ CAT DED chapter 26 . 6/26
This was so awesome! I loved this chapter!
DEEZ CAT DED chapter 25 . 6/18
HOLY SHIT. KURAMAMAMAMAMA?
DEEZ CAT DED chapter 22 . 6/12
I'm enjoying this book ngl
T149Man chapter 11 . 5/27
I'm surprised there wasn't at least a mention of how the Head Captain would approach the top students for the year or receive them when they visited his division's booth.
1,111 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »