Reviews for Logic:Gate
IbnAurum chapter 2 . 5/10
Okabe seems plenty calm and reserved... it's like him in Steins;Gate 0, without the overhanging cloud of grief. IDK what to think of it. On one hand, who doesn't like a mentally-stable, accomplished young'un with a propensity for the geekstuff? On the other hand, I kinda wanna see just a little bit of his Kyouma stuff. Is it because of the Omega worldline? There have been no mention of Faris and Ruka as well, as I recall.
IbnAurum chapter 1 . 5/10
Off to a great start. Your mastery of the programming lingo lends immersiveness to this piece, even if some of the finer details elude us readers. The shipping is a surprise to be sure, but a welcome one. I'm looking forward to see your interpretation of Okabe's psyche and behavior without all the time travel shenanigans and despair, tho here we got a glimpse: apparently, an ambitious, curious scholar with adequate social graces. Will Hououin Kyouma, that is, his manic, exuberant facade ever surface?
KaiSaeren chapter 9 . 8/16/2020
Hey, so iv been reading for a few days and gotta say, so far this has been a blast, thank you so much for writing :)
It feels very comfortable to read, there is no unneeded drama and it all feels very natural. Its not just fluff for fluffs sake, its two people falling in love and I always jump back to it when I am getting to sleep in the evenings :)

Now for a bit of criticism, if it can be so called. First, I notice you overuse some expressions, the breathing and tilting head and such, nothing wrong with that to be honest, people do that all the time, but maybe using it more sparingly will make it stand out less, not every moment needs a backround.

I like both Maho's and Okabe's characters, its very possible that they would turn out this way if their lifes had been just slightly different but I am curious as to where Maho's seemingly experienced approach came from.
For both of them this was a first date, seeing as how Maho is Maho I doubt she has extensive experience with guys but yet she kissed Okabe without hesitation and while that is a nice moment, without understanding of why she is so ok with it, it comes across as somewhat OOC. She wasnt flustered or all that surprised, didnt mention if this was her first kiss either so you gotta assume it wasnt, which brings me to another thing.

I dont believe Maho is meant to be expressly attractive person and it seems you are actively avoiding the comparison to kids that she often received. Dont get me wrong I can see how that would be uncomfortable or hard to write around, but I am still surprised its missing. And in regards to her looks, Okabe could definitely be seeing her differently than the rest of the world, he is after all falling in love with her, but again its not clearly shown whether that is the case or if she is somehow more attractive in this worldline.

I do like however how Okabe uses old or weird words and that Maho does enjoy the occasional drink, think thats a nice touch.

Anyways, im done, could be all this will be explained or expanded later on so my uderstanding will get better but I just wanted to give my two cents.

Anyways, as far as I understand this story is finished, I was genuinely terrified that its just been abandoned as majority stories end up being, so I am very thankful for you hard work.

Again, thanks for writing and I hope you are doing well :)
KaiSaeren chapter 1 . 8/10/2020
Oh my god (or fanfic writer in this case) thank you for this bounty. I cant believe this exists. A well written long fanfic with Okabe/Maho pairing is basically unheard off and a total god send for me atm. Havnt even properly begun this story yet but whether i will love it or not you deserve a huge thank you.
Zacharyrozell chapter 12 . 1/7/2020
I really enjoyed the banter between Mayuri, Daru, Maho, and Okabe. I think you were able to successfully replicate their chemistry in the games and seamlessly add in Maho. I also like how the nerf gun makes a come back.
Kyphrin chapter 25 . 10/15/2019
Really happy you decided to write up this trip! Wasn't expecting the update, but it was a very welcome surprise to see in my inbox. Having Okabe meet her parents seemed like it'd be a fun read, and it definitely turned out well! The scene with the telescope was cool, hooking it up to a TV is a really neat idea. The short discussion about warships towards the end also jumped out at me a bit with how often I've been playing Azur Lane lately xP Thank you for the effort you've put into this story and for writing this chapter in particular!
mugu chapter 1 . 5/2/2019
"So if I were to have a body of my own, with my data set inserted as a virtual reproduction of mind and soul... Would that make me a person, just like you?" Wow, such a wham line, and at the first chapter in top of that. I had chills in my spine when I read it. I wonder why this story doesn't have more fans. Though I gather, the number of people reading S;G fanfics may be rather limited. Your vocabulary is brilliantly rich and the story flows perfectly. Just the decent amount of description of a fanfic work. Your story seems definitely interesting. I wonder if the researchers in the 'Amadeus' project thought about using quantum computing. Certainly worthwhile.
Kyphrin chapter 24 . 4/4/2019
Really satisfying ending for this story, it was really fun to follow along and read the whole time. Thanks for all the work you put into this, looking forward to what you do next!
Someone chapter 2 . 3/28/2019
Woohooo
This is getting interesting chapter by chapter...
Its amazing how skillfully you presented Okabe and Mahos Conversation, and other scientific details or explanation.
Someone chapter 2 . 3/27/2019
I just want to cry!
I am REALLY honoured to read such a professional story,
Let alone it be Hiyajo Maho and Okabe Rintarou.
Thank you, Mr. Author.
P. S. Isnt the omega world a negative value in the divergence meter? Like not showing the zero.
And isnt the omega workd line Faris's ending?
Kyphrin chapter 20 . 3/14/2019
The past couple updates have been very enjoyable to read, as usual. The whole scene in the lab for chapter 19 was fun to read and their return to the restaurant in chapter 20 felt very fitting given it was Maho's final day there for this trip.
Kyphrin chapter 18 . 1/30/2019
Great update, the group hangout between the five of them was fun to read and the ending was very enjoyable as well! The bit with the RTS game was great also, interesting way for them to test an AI while having fun.
Zeranvor chapter 2 . 1/14/2019
Okabe’s smitten this quickly lol. “Green eyes are lethal.”
Zeranvor chapter 1 . 1/14/2019
Wow, this is very well written! I’m so glad I found this gem! I may not know half of whatever technical stuff was being discussed but the chemistry exuded between those two by your writing was well executed.
Kyphrin chapter 17 . 12/24/2018
Enjoyable chapter, really liked that Okabe's mad scientist side peaked out a bit in this update! Kurisu and Mayuri teaming up is amusing to see and fitting I think, looking forward to the next part. Merry Christmas, hope your holidays to well!
50 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »