Reviews for All According to Plan
Boots chapter 34 . 5/14
One of the best stories I've read in a VERY long time
I love Bella's character and this story. But after a while it gets kind of boring re-reading her secrets being told, the pacing was dragged imo. But it's not your fault though. I do think it'll be better if other than Bella, others have more prominent characteristics too. While ofc she's the main character, I like the challenge when the world still doesn't revolve around said character, even if they attract trouble and conflicts just the same. Sorry for the long rant.
Kirkegaard chapter 34 . 4/6
I liked your story, great work. And i looks forward to read the next part
TricMagic chapter 34 . 3/27
All according to plan.

Ah, this has been a great read, thanks for writing it. Looking forward to the next.
jh chapter 12 . 2/14
good chapter
hbvierq chapter 13 . 2/14
I don't use that many brackets() in my math homework, let alone seen it used in a book.

Either you want to include a sentence (or information) in your story (or not), stop pushing the decision upon the readers (or don't), because it's annoying (and stupid). And yes, I see the irony (or is it sarcasm) of this statement (because it's [freaking] done on purpose).

hbvierq chapter 13 . 2/14
I don't use that many brackets() in my math homework, let alone seen that many used in a book.

Either you want to include a sentence in your story or not, stop pushing the decision to the readers (or don't) because it's downright annoying (for some), and yes, I see the irony (or is it sarcasm) of this statement (because it's [fucking] intentional).

hadababa chapter 4 . 2/13
No matter how divergent timelines, Bellatrix Black would never proclaim herself to be a daughter of squibs and muggles. It goes against everything in her character and family honor, the honor she is trying to bring back.
Raleon chapter 2 . 1/19
Wow I just can’t stand Bellatrix in other Bellamione fics a lot has to be rewritten to make her even somewhat redeemable... but all the stuff that made her Bellatrix is still there and I hat her blood purist rhetoric... it truly reeks of eugenics and white power. So unless she gets a reality check I’m not going to put up with her or her antics.
Guest chapter 24 . 11/14/2020
I’ve never really read a portrayal of Grindelwald as a Communist before- usually he’s a fascist or using muggle fascists for his own ends. That’s an interesting subversion of the usual tropes.
Edgeofdoom chapter 4 . 11/10/2020
Ministry logic: Sirius Black escaped from Azkaban, which is guarded by dementors. He is suspected to be heading for hogwarts. So OBVIOUSLY dementors have to be sent to guard hogwarts against Sirius
Guest chapter 1 . 11/5/2020
Oddly difficult to get into, maybe it's the rambling tone/vibe of it all? Arbitrarily changing the names of canon locations is kind of dumb. I get it, but it's dumb. Don't do that.
rmw5763 chapter 33 . 8/4/2020
Great story. Those stupid ass Brats are soooooo screwed, lol. They Deserve every little thing she does to them,lol.
rmw5763 chapter 23 . 8/2/2020
Mu ahhhhhh Haha ! Great reading. Thank ye.
Warrof chapter 1 . 6/17/2020
Interesting story. Though not quite my speed. Too verbose.

A good read so far though!