Reviews for All According to Plan
Defective hermit chapter 34 . 3/28
I hate Hermione and even though she seems a bit interesting, I really can't get into Lyra's mindset of not smacking hermione through a couple walls for her annoyance and generally for how incredibly unlikeable Hermione is. Slightly forced, even with the way you wrote Lyra.
ProditorMagnus chapter 29 . 2/26
I like the style of All According to Plan chapter 29 - there are 3-4 scenes happening in parallel, it gives nice feeling for the PoV of a Power
willam and jack and jake chapter 1 . 2/24
cool
ProditorMagnus chapter 26 . 2/24
I really enjoyed this chapter.
Xetoera chapter 2 . 2/13
#
Kris chapter 34 . 1/21
A very compelling, rational, and entertaining story!
Lady Mage chapter 34 . 1/11
This is a true masterpiece. Can’t wait for the sequel!
themelancholysiren chapter 34 . 12/28/2019
This is the greatest fic I’ve read this year.
glsgareth chapter 8 . 12/27/2019
"Cruelly sharp"? I think I love you. I put those words in a story a few decades ago and got all kinds of crap from my editor. Nice to hear someone else use it.
Covante chapter 12 . 12/25/2019
If you nixed Diagon Alley because of the stupid pun why keep Knockturn Alley instead of renaming it too?
Ryo Oh Ki7 chapter 34 . 12/12/2019
Love love LOVE this story! You are such fantastic writers!
Thank you so so so much!
Fast Frank chapter 34 . 12/8/2019
Quite possibly the best HP AU, ever! Certainly the most fleshed out. I will eagerly await the continuation story.
Awdrgh chapter 1 . 12/9/2019
making a character OP is fun. It makes for interesting interactions. However. They need to be challenged. If you aren't going to challenge the magically, you need to challenge emotionally. Have characters behave in a way to contradict the MC.

For example. with Andromea, when she sees Bellatrix for the first time, have her do something unexpected from the MCs POV. The scene could play out with Andromea demanding she leave at wand point. From Andromea's POV Bellatrix is an insane criminal. From Bellatrix's, they're still friends and sisters.

Like with the early seasons of GoT. Instaed of following the cliche. the realistic event plays out.

This challenges the audience to think about what their reading. Rather than an automatic consumption of predictable drivel.

And please stop bashing characters. It IS the lowest for of writing in this medium.
Eldersprig chapter 10 . 12/8/2019
purple eyes? well I think Bella is described as having violet eyes, but it sounds that it might actually be a mark of being a priest of Eris in this story.
Guest chapter 18 . 12/5/2019
I can deal with your OC being a pathetically overpowered Mary Sue because you do it in a fun way. Constantly bashing al the other major characters from canon is getting very tiresome and since I doubt that will get better I probably will give up in this fic shortly. The pother problem is you keep referencing other OCs from your other fics as if they were canon and we would all know them.

Who the fuck is Liz and why should we care? It was a throwaway line that made no difference to the story but you still insisted on including it even thought it required a note at the end to explain who the fuck Liz was. You seem to be making a typical author mistake and forgetting your reader's perspective. If you had a good beta they would have insisted you either remove the Liz line or if it was important then explain her in the story.

You write Harry as the most embarrassingly clueless loser that you can think of, Seriously, he showers with his shorts on because he can't stand other guys seeing him naked? This is in a dorm with shared bathrooms and showers? Have you ever lived in such a situation and do you realize how pathetic that makes him look?

Hermione also is written as the most pathetic version possible for her character and Dumbledore is written as psychotically crazy.

Building your own character up is fine because you do it well. Trying to make it even worse by tearing every other character down make you seem like the insecure one. Your character is already op'd to hell and back. You don't need to make the other characters look bad to help yours.