Reviews for Soda
Dragona15 chapter 12 . 12/18/2012
heeeeeey barneeeeeeey. i love that name XD
oh zaaack you mutherf...er! i love you
and i love you too, writer XD
aw, that was the last chappie...oh well, i'll wait for a new one when it comes out...i hope...?
poor cidney XD
Shusuika chapter 11 . 12/17/2012
Talk about married couples arguing... these two just beat the whole concept XD
Shusuika chapter 8 . 12/17/2012
Ouh
Mai
Gawd
I cant stop laughing, cid non-smoker? that just hit me so freakin' hard! im lovin' this!
Shusuika chapter 7 . 12/16/2012
jealous cid! jealous cid! jealous ciiiiid :D
Shusuika chapter 5 . 12/16/2012
Ohhhh cidney what ya thinkin about :P
Shusuika chapter 3 . 12/16/2012
oh man the interaction between those two just cracks me up so badly XD
shusuika chapter 2 . 12/16/2012
well that is one funny way of meeting up between the two XD
YinYangWhiteTiger chapter 5 . 10/22/2008
*_*... WHAT THE FUVCKIN? HELL?

PURELY EPIC 8D!

XD YAY! FOR LOVE
YinYangWhiteTiger chapter 4 . 10/22/2008
... You are a wonderful writer! Every moment is alive anfd real... LOL then i started to get somber :(

I love Zack

and cid
YinYangWhiteTiger chapter 3 . 10/22/2008
XD OMG I LMAO so hard... your so fuckin' awesome!

;O; I love coke too zack!
YinYangWhiteTiger chapter 2 . 10/22/2008
8D... you all are epic!
YinYangWhiteTiger chapter 1 . 10/22/2008
0.0...? 0o0...?
Night-SOLDER chapter 1 . 8/1/2008
hey

pweasee update i love this fic! myself and my partner rped it in a chatroom lol, im cosplayin zack sometime. please update

zack is soo funny in this fic..and its like cid..do we have to get that stick chewin , ship...molestin man to..drink to make a move on zack, gah zack gets all the work put on him! but if cid gets drunk..get him realyy drunk again lol

THANKS
Tega Drake chapter 12 . 12/30/2007
I must say. Zack takes no time in panicking...

i like the story. 1, it's slightly more original thanlots of other dtuff out there. 2, you keep true to the character personalities. HOWEVER, your pacing is a little slow and it gets hard to read after a little while. but otherwise you got a great story, which i laugh at almost every time i read it. (in a good way, of course)
nashinashi chapter 11 . 10/16/2007
Wow, this fic is great! I'm glad to find something of these two; really rare to come across, and you two did a great job at it. Nice character personality and interactions, and I also like the plot development as well. Great pacing and development of the storyline. It's been a long while, but it'd be great if this is updated one day! :) Thanks for sharing!