Reviews for The Yonko's Kids
I really like what I've read so far. I hope to read more in the future.
Pleaseeeeee update this is so good! Pleazzz don't abandon this awesome story
AReflectiveProjection chapter 9 . 8/10
This story looks like a lot of fun. It's nice to see Shanks struggling to be a parent and Ben being a serious parent sometimes and then just nope-ing out when things get to crazy. I look forward to seeing who they recruit next (please help poor Robin) and what else they'll be doing from there. The "kid network" is a hilarious and awesome idea that I haven't seen before. I think there's a ton of potential in the kids competently confusing and surprising the adults by making complex plans, knowing way to much and making tons of powerful and unlikely allies (but that really only happening by accident and "because it's Luffy"). When ever the confrontation with Garp comes I'm sure it will be epic. :)
I'm looking forward to seeing where this goes next. Thank you for writing!
freckled.little.acey chapter 9 . 8/7
Oh man, I'm seriously enjoying this story! I hope they can get to Sanji soon though. Not sure how they will find him though cause I'm pretty sure he's in the germa kingdom. However luffy and them are already in the North blue, and this is where Sanji leaves his family, so maybe by dumb luck they will find the soon to be chef. So excited!

I noticed it had been a while since you updated this story. Please update it soon if you can. I understand that life and such gets in the way but I have simply just been enjoying the story too much xd.

Good luck with future chapters and you have my full support! Also I'm very happy that law ended up joining their crew. Excited beyond all reason!
WereWolf2000 chapter 1 . 7/7
I love this story! Poor Shanks though. Lol. Keep updating please!
Tegasus chapter 9 . 7/1
I'm really enjoying the great story. Keep up the great work!
I gotta say, this is really good. It's honestly hilarious to read about Shanks dealing wit of all things. He's going to be grey by forty, the way this is going.
yuzukikuran476 chapter 9 . 5/21
Awesome chapter corzon is alive and law is joining luffys future crew. Please update soon.
yuzukikuran476 chapter 8 . 5/21
Awesome shanks and his crew beat the crap out of Arlong and his crew and Bellmere is alive and nami and Nojiko and everyone are happy and shanks got his first island protection.
yuzukikuran476 chapter 7 . 5/21
..garp I want to give you my very own fist of love filled with pain for what you done to your own grandsons and am glad that shanks explained everything about Rouge and Roger to ace.
yuzukikuran476 chapter 6 . 5/21
Being a parents does suit shanks and Benn and I hope that ace and sabo opens up to shanks about everything.
yuzukikuran476 chapter 5 . 5/21
Wow shanks and Benn and ace and sabo and luffy meet zoro and his mother.
yuzukikuran476 chapter 4 . 5/21
Looks like shanks has discovered who ace's mother is and am surprised that Rouge is ex daughter of celestial dragon and a fellow D? how did that even happened?.
yuzukikuran476 chapter 3 . 5/21
Am so happy that ace and sabo are awake now and not angry with Luffy for decided for all of them to go with shanks and his crew and shanks and Benn wants to adopt Luffy and ace and sabo. and I wonder if shanks and his crew and luffy and ace and sabo meet Robin and law?.
yuzukikuran476 chapter 2 . 5/21
Am glad that shanks and his crew went back to Luffy's village and honestly am glad that shanks and his crew are angry at garp and Dadan and bandits and bast**d noble who won't leave Sabo and ace and luffy and I wonder how shanks going to reaction going to be when he discovers ace's father is. I hope that shanks will train Luffy and sabo and ace in everything. Please keep updates coming for this story.