Reviews for Promises, Promises
jenjenbaby chapter 10 . 12/5/2018
omg can we pls get a sequel tho
cherryorpeach chapter 10 . 11/14/2018
This is so beautiful. Your fanfic just hurt my heart

Like, my breath just stopped when I read the death and funeral scene, Dean holding onto her coin and Crowley asking him to let her go before she becomes an angry ghost... so tragic and beautiful!
Engelbrechtt chapter 1 . 10/3/2018
I don't have words. wow. wish it was a bit longer though, couldn't get enough. Maybe a sequel? did she go to hell? did they meet again?
SilverLightF chapter 1 . 9/15/2018
I’m stunned
Wow just wow
ButterflyAlley chapter 10 . 9/4/2018
Amazing! Great story.
TrinityJ04 chapter 10 . 8/30/2018
Oh my God I cried so much!
HelleNielsen82 chapter 10 . 8/26/2018
I absolutely loved this story. I would have liked to see more development in the relationship between Crowley and OC. But otherwise a wonderful story (that actually made me shed a tear or two).
Maybe you could write a sequel? :)
crimson.blood.witch chapter 10 . 8/25/2018
o wow. this chapter was amazing. I loved it. I hope you updated soon
mmauney12 chapter 10 . 8/25/2018
Aaaaggggghhhhhh I loved this! I kind of wish we could've seen her go back to Hell just to see what Crowley would do, but I absolutely loved it!
WickedlyMinx chapter 10 . 8/24/2018
Part 2. Yes? :D
Thelmski chapter 10 . 8/22/2018
So difficult to write a review when you’re crying like a small child! Wow. Although Crowley owns her soul, so wouldn’t she still reside in Hell?
AllTheSnakes chapter 10 . 8/21/2018
It was a cool ending.
Even if I'd rather have her wakening up in Hell (no logic, here, just a wish).
Good job, anyway!
AllTheSnakes chapter 8 . 8/21/2018
Great chapter!
I love Crowley, and still I felt the mixed feelings our girl gets at seeing Sam and Dean. Good job on that.
Luckily, Dean is being an idiot, and I can cheer for Crowley again with a free conscience.
crimson.blood.witch chapter 8 . 8/20/2018
amazing chapter. I hope Crowley comes for her. Dean maybe heart broken but he doesn't need to be an a##. I hope you updated soon
crimson.blood.witch chapter 8 . 8/20/2018
I hope Crowley comes from her. an amazing chapter I hope you updated soon as possible