Reviews for Who's Your Daddy
JA Baker chapter 1 . 10/26/2019
I'll admit, this did get a chuckle out of me
Reichenfaust chapter 1 . 6/10/2019
This NEEDS to be a story you make, heck make a new version of "Along Came a Spider" with the FWL and Comstar becoming benevolent? Nah, NO CHANCE OF THAT SHIT HAPPENING LOOOOOOL

Great one-shot drakensis.
TheVampireStrahd chapter 1 . 3/27/2019
This is one of the greatest stories ever told.

EVER!

Well done sir.
Sunshine 3R chapter 1 . 11/5/2018
Very cute very funny stuff, childish and absurd which can be the very appeal of fan fiction in the first place. Being a staunch Liao loyalist I obviously preferred Isis with my dear precious Sunny boy, but for a laugh I dug this. Especially the ending . . . maybe Isis should reply to Melissa with a little warning about dear Katie.
WBH21C chapter 1 . 10/25/2018
LOL! That rocked!
GaredBattlespike chapter 1 . 10/25/2018
OMG!

This would change SO FREAKING MUCH!

I approve!
JFalcon chapter 1 . 10/6/2018
There are stories you read, there are stories you experience, and then there are those rare stories that are everything you ever wanted and everything you never knew you wanted all rolled into one and this is one of those stories. Wacky, funny, very good stuff.

I was shipping those two as early as reading the Blood of Kerensky trilogy much to the disdain and disagreement of my peers so this story really spoke to me personally . . . and I'm going to go share it with all of them now ;)
Jc chapter 1 . 7/31/2018
Excellent One-shot Darkness,Any chance you do my idea for the Tortuga match from D and D:D,s 2839 isot to canon timeline 3030? Or a Self insert in Katherine Steiner davion in 3042?
I would write it my self but I not very good.
You on the Other hand can make it wokr.
Alejandro chapter 1 . 7/16/2018
Pruuust ... spit take... second have to clean up my keyboard
i was drinking when i stumbled upon this .
just one comment , you Sir have a very demented humor and a very funny writing style you indiscrimately use to afflict the rest of us poor guys ... WHEN I AM DRINKING COLA !
ok , i had to get that out :-)
nice short and funy fluff piece , even if i am not really fond of the crappy Jhihad storyline in the NT universe.

cheers and well done
Alejandro
Cemalidor chapter 1 . 7/15/2018
Luckily I wasn't just drinking my morning coffee... :XD Splendid done.
OBSERVER01 chapter 1 . 7/15/2018
lLol! Time travelling Isis Marik is best marik XD
stargazera5 chapter 1 . 7/15/2018
LOL!
Sam239 chapter 1 . 7/15/2018
Ha!
Thors Alumni chapter 1 . 7/15/2018
Kudos. That's the only thing I could come up with for this fic. Kudos. I am still chuckling Nice work.
A Cat On Your Keyboard chapter 1 . 7/15/2018