Reviews for A Young Woman's Political Record
WarGlory chapter 30 . 22h
That bloody casual Hitler reference, bloody hell...
WarGlory chapter 9 . 5/12
Great attempt at trying to explain the empire’s borders, though it doesn’t quite explain how the Balkans remained stable, what with the rise of nationalism and the many ethnicities there
This story is so good, well-written, and satisfying to read. I hope you continue.
Greatazuredragon chapter 57 . 4/7
Excellent story so far, I really liked it.
Great work.
Greatazuredragon chapter 44 . 4/6
That would be one photograph for the ages! XD
Greatazuredragon chapter 39 . 4/6
The major's accidental bluffying skills cpntinues to impress. UwU
Greatazuredragon chapter 30 . 4/6
... was that chef that likes to paint who I think he was? xD
Greatazuredragon chapter 23 . 4/5
Very nice story so far, good work.
Guesto-007 chapter 57 . 3/19
Mwah mwah mwah. I love this, thank you so much for pouring all your knowledge expertise and more into making this what it is.

Yours sincerely-Misty
Bookworm5556 chapter 57 . 2/27
It always makes me so very sad to reach the end of this story.
ThatRabidPotato chapter 54 . 2/25
The Butcher of Arene talking about how preserving civilian lives is paramount and expecting anyone to believe her is the most unbelievable thing in this story.
ThatRabidPotato chapter 49 . 2/25
Seriously, has this Tanya completely forgotten that whole Arene thing? Why is she so horrified at the idea of killing civilians if it's necessary for material goals?
ThatRabidPotato chapter 44 . 2/24
And so, even when they're the ones doing the blitzkrieg, the French just end up losing WW2 faster. Because of course they do.

Cue the Koniggratzer Marsch.
ThatRabidPotato chapter 42 . 2/24
Did you forget that Tanya never used a rifle again in the Great War after she got hold of Anson Sue's SMG?
ThatRabidPotato chapter 39 . 2/24
Did you really forget about Arene when you had Tanya complain about burning down a city full of civilians?
1,726 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »