Reviews for What One Can Do Alone
elouise17 chapter 1 . 10/27/2003
excellent well written fic with adama dn brennan as the central characters but the rest of the team are there as well.

hope youw rite more.

thanks for sharing.
Ruffyan chapter 1 . 7/6/2003
That was a marvelous story. very realistic and it flowed well. Characters were, well, in character. I didn't mind that the plot had some typical elements, after all, that's the Mutant X that I grew to know and love. You introduced some excellent new ideas like the non-mutant SDG and the contingency plan in case Sanctuary was ever captured. I don't remember ever seeing that on the show. Great story. Gotta run now.
Colorain chapter 1 . 4/11/2003
Well, that was . . . amazing. What I *wish* the writers of the show would have done - it would make a great season or series finale.

I also admire you putting it all into one long chapter - you run that risk of people wimping out before they're done or not reviewing at the end. Awesome job. :D
leech chapter 1 . 4/11/2003
nice story. nice balance of all characters.

i'm impressed...another story on the way?
deichtine chapter 1 . 4/10/2003
Thanks for the great reviews! And thanks for the constructive criticism. I knew the plot was predictable, but I thought ppl might enjoy it anyway. When I first wrote it it was more just for something to do while killing time on the bus - I didn't intend to post it anywhere. That's one reason why it was posted whole - I wrote it over a long period of time, and completed it long before I started to read other MX fanfiction.

Question: Is there interest in a sequel?
Samm chapter 1 . 4/10/2003
one word: wow!

Well-written good plot although slightly predictable still very interesting!
ItalianchiKE chapter 1 . 4/10/2003
I read this story on your website and totally loved it. I am glad that you posted it here so that other people can read it.
rose chapter 1 . 4/10/2003
wow, this is a great epic. you used all the characters and kept them realistic. the plot could have been a little more original though. good job, i can't wait till you write another mx fanfic! D
Empath-Child chapter 1 . 4/10/2003
WOW! that was good, i love when they make fun of Brennans cooking lol so good.
Sunstar2 chapter 1 . 4/10/2003
Nice, very nice. I liked the idea of a non-mutant governor, surprising that GenomeX never came up with that because it's actually quite a good idea-I suppose they've just got used to dealing with mutants all the time that it was never really considered. I remember someone somewhere making reference to Shal being implanted with a governor and the result it would have on her because her feral abilities are such an integral part of her physiology. It was a really good story though it might have been better split into smaller chapters because it is quite a long read. Plus you would have the added bonus of getting lovely death threats every time you stopped at a cliffhanger! ;-

Apart from that I loved it-hope to see more of your stories soon.