Reviews for RWBY and JNPR watch the show
myfirstmask chapter 38 . 1/18
Can't wait for the next update, I'm very curious about what you are planning and I'm hoping you'll bring in the Beacon teacher staff (purely for the Ozpin and Oscar interactions), it's very hard to find a good RWBY watches RWBY fic where it's actually RWBY and not STRQ who are watching and where the writing is also good and your fic is one of those hard to find hidden gems, so even if it will take a long while till the next update I am sure a lot of people are waiting for it.
Colvamoon999 chapter 1 . 1/14
1st, love this series.

2nd, could someone PM me about when Jaune and Pyrrha get 'together' together. I've re-read this a couple times, but I always seem to miss it.
AlfiiKae chapter 44 . 1/1
This got me crying, you're fanfic acrually reached volume three unlike those other stories that have the similar idea as yours. The future episodes are gonna be a tough ride.
Guest chapter 1 . 12/28/2020
Volume 8 has been insane. Hope you update soon
Guest chapter 44 . 12/19/2020
Oh man, I wanna see their reaction to JRY going on a suicide mission to save Oscar, while RWB are sitting around drinking tea
Fans del Yuri chapter 44 . 12/14/2020
Oh boy, just the best part.
Fans del Yuri chapter 12 . 12/14/2020
This chapter shows what bothers me about Pyrrha in the series, he always believes in Jaune I'm not saying it's wrong to support him but that reaches a limit when you don't reprimand him for what he did wrong, Weiss is not completely wrong here, all this about Pyrrha supporting Jaune made it in the end just that; a trampoline, a trampoline which Jaune's character used to grow, the worst thing is that she only gave him a little impulse, another thing that bothers Pyrrha is that because of her arrogance she died at the hands of Cinder, Ozpin had died at the hands of Cinder trying to protect them and telling them to run, thing that Pyrrha didn't do because of her arrogance, after all the person that she is based on is a character that trusted too much when she got many victories, Forgetting her weakness which was her ankle, everybody makes look as if Pyrrha was a victim and blames Cinder together with the Gionists when it is not like that, she knew what she was facing and she knew that she would not live but even so she went to fight against Cinder. Although I don't hate Jaune or Pyrrha, their characters seem to me simply annoying as always people victimize them, making characters like Weiss or others who messed with them be treated like garbage. I've seen many stories where more than one humiliates the characters of Weiss, Cardin or Cinder, when you must know that a good writer must be neutral with his characters, no matter how much you hate them, give them their background and question them, do not always try to put the good ones over the bad ones, who are not bad just because they are, everything has a background, it is not only black or white, but also gray or certain shades of black and white.
Guest chapter 44 . 12/8/2020
This is amazing, I do wish you would finish this story!
Ryuuohjin chapter 33 . 12/7/2020
Really like this and just wanted to point out that in the show they never say that Salem is unbeatable, just that she can't be destroyed.
Guest chapter 44 . 12/5/2020
Hope you come back to this, they need to know that telling the world about Salem is a bad idea
Maud Pie chapter 10 . 12/1/2020
Man, I love these fanfics where the characters react to the source material.
Guest chapter 31 . 12/1/2020
What's funny is nobody knew what sacrifice was really about until volume 5. Plenty assumed Ruby or Oscar but then it's actually raven.
Dude-san chapter 44 . 11/22/2020
Spacebattles has 2 chapters up for everyone asking for updates.
Guest chapter 10 . 11/14/2020
Yeah, what was that you were saying about Grimm not being intelligent
PurpleElement chapter 44 . 11/12/2020
You're doing a fantastic job with this fic, while I'm looking forward to more, I'm not like certain people on this site who act like monkeys high on some weird mix of sugar and cocaine..
Update when you're ready, not because someone asked you to : )
1,898 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »