Reviews for Breaking up the boy
NephilimTear chapter 2 . 5/12/2003
Yay, everything turned out okie dokies, na no da! I tried to review the first chapter, I really did, but is rather screwed up at the moment, and there was an error...hope it doesn't do it again...
NephilimTear chapter 1 . 5/12/2003
Grr...evil cliffhangers make me not want to bother reviewing this chapter, but it would be impolite not to... *sighs* Oh well, I'm -really- loving this! And I -think- that it might end up happily! ...Think.
NephilimTear chapter 1 . 5/12/2003
EdenEight chapter 2 . 4/22/2003
Your fic was really amazing. really, I loved it. Incredible take on the characters, interesting moving setting, I loved that Schuldig did the right thing, and that it hurt him. Life is like that-the ending was wonderful. It was so sweet, like a sign to let you know when you do something right, even if you can't understand it, someone else does.
Minerva Solo chapter 2 . 4/18/2003
Much liking. Poor Schu! I hurt for him, which is a testament to what a brilliant writer you are.
Keimei chapter 2 . 4/16/2003
heh. Gomen, didn't see the second chapter over there. *giggles embaressedly* Anyway... very sweet. I like the way you portrayed Shu. And the ending was kawaii. I like the line about Bombay cats moving fast. *giggles* _
Keimei chapter 1 . 4/16/2003
It's not over right? You said it wasn't over. ME likes. Well, not the molesting Omi part, but the rest of it... yeah... well... umm... more soon? Please? *gives puppy-eyes* Need more Shu/Youji! And to kill Aya. _
story in reverse chapter 2 . 4/15/2003
O Poor Schu
FireKat chapter 2 . 4/15/2003
NOOOO! who the heck was talking to schuschu? why, WHY did you end it there! you are evil!

hehe, but i love it anyway _
Leanie chapter 1 . 4/14/2003
OK i cannot wait for your next part. I like Schuldich being the better and looking out for someone. I like schu x omi pairings cannot wait to know. Even if its not this pairing i like schu and its nice to see that he is not the bad guy here. He is thinking about how someone else will come out of this and poor Omi seems to be in the middle of this right now. Bad Aya! whatever evil Aya's intentions (I haven't quite figured it out yet) are he needs to be smacked (love both Weiss and Schwatz I do! I do!) but Aya is bad right now. Make Schuldich make it all better! I cant wait. Please come out wiht another chapter soon. )
sh547 chapter 1 . 4/11/2003
I hate to repeat, but I am curious as well! _ it's nice to see someone portray Schu as something other then an arrogant like prick...cuz he isn't :p
story in reverse chapter 1 . 4/10/2003
Well, I'm intrigued. _ Write more soon. *southern accent* Ya hear?
just a reader chapter 1 . 4/10/2003
i lyk this! lolz kill the ice cube i luved that

n e who this is a pairing u dun c everyday, i enjoyed ur stori keep it up pleeze
Tagi chapter 1 . 4/10/2003
ooh I want to know why! (Sry I dont pick up on things easily) Write more please its great!
takeru chapter 1 . 4/10/2003
um.. i really like your story! when does the next part come out? -