Reviews for New Beginnings
Jinxx1599 chapter 8 . 8/26
Lol busted big time
Alfiesgirl chapter 2 . 8/21
Awesome... Love the way that you reminded us of the not so savoury past of some of our favourite Salem residents, and how in spite of this they were not considered beyond redemption.
YES BEN! I hope he exposes Gabi down the line. That would be fantastic. And I loved Ciara defending him to Tripp and Claire again.
Hi. You should post this on AO3 (archive of our own). It's really good btw.
Ugh, the sexual tension! This is great.
fairestsnow chapter 6 . 7/29
This fic is amazing! I couldn't stop reading I read all six chapters in one go!
So good. Please write more. Cinforlife!
Only1ToniD chapter 6 . 7/29
The TENSION between these two! GAH! I’m so not obsessed. No, I swear. I’m not obsessed... *adds pictures to special wall and plays with special dolls* lol Just kidding, but you write their tension really well, and you did a good job of making Tiara make some semblance of sense! Lol
Only1ToniD chapter 5 . 7/25
Poor Stranglebae! Everybody’s always out to get him. Every half step forward must feel like 50 steps backward! But I love that he keeps trying. And I love that CiCi has his backshe knows he has hers!
Love it!
Only1ToniD chapter 4 . 7/22
Claire can die honestly! She could have KILLED him with that freaking frying pan, but he's the dangerous one?! Ok. I know I'm being a little unfair, but she is so freaking annoying! There's a part of me that can't wait until Claire sees Ben shirtless, and starts to warm up to him... so he can shut that two-faced shallow twit DOWN! lol Great update.
phuong1317 chapter 4 . 7/22
I love how mad Tripp is Sorry Tripp you missed your turn and Claire stop being so desperate
Only1ToniD chapter 3 . 7/19
Bwahahahahaha! What a way to let them know about Ben staying with them! I live for the drama!

I’m also super curious about how Eric plans to help Ben find his purpose! I love the way Eric remains Salem’s beacon of hopegoodness without losing his flawshumanity.
Speechymol chapter 3 . 7/18
LOVE the Tripp and Claire appartment scene. I really hope it plays out like this on screen. Thank you! Can’t wait to see what trouble Ciara gets into with Ben in that apartment.
phuong1317 chapter 1 . 7/16
Please tell me this isn't the end I want more and am interested to see what u do with them next
Only1ToniD chapter 1 . 7/16
This is a fantastic start! I love that it picked up from Wednesday’s midweek Cin cliffhanger. And I love that you chose such a plausible explanation for the fire. I’ve actually been thinking that myself since the fire happened. They talked about the superficial damage the Chabby fire did to the cabin, but no one considered any OTHER damage it may have caused. I love that you caught onto that, too!

I really hope this story continues because I love it already!