Reviews for Inherent Vices
linkjames24 chapter 1 . 8/15
Niiice.
BukkakeNoJutsu chapter 1 . 7/25
Hot. Is there a continuation planned?
It's good, but could be better, first try explain more why weiss was so in edge and how Yang and Jaune started...all this, because it's clear that is not the first time or otherwise things don't could be over just with a blowjob, Just as is clear than Yang did this just to calm Jaune and both are using each other as Confort.
ZenithTempest chapter 1 . 7/16
It's off to a good start, and I like the pairing, but I'd recommend building up more of the characters feelings. Clearly, Yang's liked Jaune for awhile, it'd be good to see why that is explored.
LordOwl chapter 1 . 7/16
Oh, this chapter can only lead to interesting things later...

I’m curious how Yang and Jaune’s relationship developed. I thought this was just going to be smut between the three, but now I’m looking forward to the story.

Hope to see an update soon
SpookyNooodle chapter 1 . 7/16
This is better than most of the stuff I've read on this site, but I'd be doing you a disservice if I pretended it was perfect.

First: Why did Weiss seek out Jaune and Yang? She found them, and then proceeded to just...practice in the corner. Why was she so anxious to find them, why not practice her summoning by herself?

The PTSD flashbacks were interesting, and nicely described, but escalated quite quickly. Why was Weiss already so on edge that mentioning Hazel and Cinder had her in a full blown hallucination?

And finally: the sex. It was well done, if a little brief, but there are some questions here as well. Why did Yang initiate things in the first place? Why did Jaune agree to it, and why did Yang continue when it was so painfully obvious that he was uncomfortable? Have they been sleeping together regularly?

I hope that review didn't sound too harsh, and I wanna be clear: I like this story. I think it has a lot of potential, but there's a few missing strings that stuck out to me.
HerefromtheHeartbreak chapter 1 . 7/16
This quite an interesting read, actually well done. I like it.