Reviews for Clothes Maketh the Man
ElflingoftheShire chapter 1 . 10/15/2020
This is wonderfully hilarious, thank you!
Nurayy chapter 1 . 7/28/2019
So funny! Thank you for this piece. I laughed :)
gginsc chapter 1 . 8/8/2018
I got a good laugh out of this!
wswpub chapter 1 . 8/4/2018
oh that was funny! poor legolas!
Bookworm-soul chapter 1 . 7/30/2018
haha! this is funny!
Alanic chapter 1 . 7/29/2018
Very cute and funny! Perfect misunderstanding and I love Mithrandir's involvement!
NelyafinweFeanorion chapter 1 . 7/27/2018
There is so much to love in this story. Aragorn's entire "just done with this" attitude about always being the mediator. Gandalf's obvious glee at his discomfort. The absolute loveliness of dear silvan Legolas enjoying a nude sunbathing respite while keeping his laundry clean only to have Aragorn make a complete hash of the entire conversation. And then giving Legolas the wrong impression about his regard for him(maybe not so wrong but Aragorn isn't quite coming to terms with that!)
Legolas' persistent misunderstanding amd embellishments and refusal to discuss things further making it even more convoluted and dear Pippin knowing that bathing is of course to be done naked! Very entertaining fic.
Legolass Q chapter 1 . 7/16/2018
Hahahaha! This was precious! It must have been what was referred to in your other story: Legolas in various states of undress in front of Boromir.

I wonder who eventually set the elf right. Wouldn't that make for another great story? Or more confusion? Chapter Two perhaps? *grin*
earthdragon chapter 1 . 7/16/2018
Oh Aragorn, you definitely don't have a way with words, do you! All you needed to say to Legolas was that you would prefer it if Legolas kept some clothes on when he bathes or does his laundry, as both Boromir and yourself are offended by public nudity.
Guest chapter 1 . 7/16/2018
Absolutely hilarious!
VanyaNoldo22 chapter 1 . 7/16/2018
Another thing XD

I love the reference to Kingsman :D (*no pun intended ehheheheh *pretend cough* King's Man *pretend cough*)

Hugs and more hugs,
VanyaNoldo22
Kendra Da Shiell chapter 1 . 7/16/2018
I'm laughing, but then I'm like, 'what the fudge? XD', and then I'm just laughing again!
sian22 chapter 1 . 7/16/2018
I just adored this! Thank you so much for such a fun piece... It got my first place vote...
VanyaNoldo22 chapter 1 . 7/16/2018
Mellon nín! You are absolutely evil! (laughs heartily)

You know, I thought it was a problem with Gondorian and Elven clothes... but NEVER EVER have I imagined the problem to be about HIM! (tries to stop laughter)

Haaahhha XD Luster of Elves hehehhehe

P.S. Oohhh! That last thought though XD '...I'll entertain this.' Aragorn... you better watch out XD

P.P.S. Noooo! Why the cliffhanger? I must know what happpens. (smiles innocently)

Hugs and more hugs,