|Reviews for Can't live with or without you|
| catsftw chapter 42 . 6/16/2012
Congrats on this story. It is lovely and truely well written.
1. I didn't like how Draco got her pregnant. Their so young and Draco should know better. (It's not his first time)
2. I never felt the fluff part. Which is good I think. There was always a little bit of darkness hanging over someone's head.
3. I love the teachers! Their so funny! From Dumbledore to the betting to Snape and Mcgonagall rivalry. (the scene where Hermoine calls Snape a bastard. It's perfect.
4. This is the only story I've read that deserves a movie. I mean, Emma Watson and Tom Felton are well willing to kiss, right guys?
5. The Gabriel name was a no-no for me. Though the "evil gone from Malfoy" meaning was awesome, the name didn't sound that special.
| Atria chapter 42 . 5/16/2012
I love this story! Very great. :) you did a great job! :D
| SilverxBulletsxHurt chapter 21 . 1/24/2012
XD haha,omg the end with harry's hand over ron's eyes. 3
| leafysummers chapter 41 . 10/8/2011
End? Well, it was an interesting story, to say the least.
| leafysummers chapter 39 . 10/8/2011
Oh Lord. On the sofa really! If any of the Gryffindors knew, they'd probably throw the sofa out..or at least the boys would.
| leafysummers chapter 37 . 10/8/2011
That was hilarious! And the end...hahahaha! ROFL!
| leafysummers chapter 36 . 10/8/2011
They're 15! WTF! Draco is about my age..a little older. What were they thinking. Well, at least he's rich...
| leafysummers chapter 34 . 10/8/2011
Oh my God Draco if you choose "run," I swear there will be no guarantee you'll wake up tomorrow.
| leafysummers chapter 32 . 10/8/2011
So now she's pregnant too! WTH! Pregnant and daddy doesn't know-or remember how-it. Lovely. Actions ways have consequences.
| leafysummers chapter 30 . 10/8/2011
Oh? Is he trying to regain his memories? Well that's good I suppose.
| leafysummers chapter 29 . 10/8/2011
Oh well that's just fantastic isn't it!
| leafysummers chapter 28 . 10/8/2011
Bloody hell! You better not have just killed Draco!
| leafysummers chapter 27 . 10/8/2011
They're home and ok! Draco's alive, reunited with Hermione, and now we can only assume they do it. This really isn't so bad of a story!
| leafysummers chapter 21 . 10/8/2011
He's awake! And haha, Harry's covering Ron's eyes. Probably a good idea; wounded or not, Ron would probably blow up at such a sight.
| MrsHermioneJMalfoy chapter 2 . 6/10/2011
I reviewed the previous chapter and I commented on the poem. I thought it was a prophecy then I realized it was a poem from one of Shakespeare's play although I'm not really sure about that. :D so sorry for that LOL hahah anyway keep it up :D