Reviews for Lightning Bolts and Filibuster Fireworks
arwen chapter 8 . 5/26/2011
great story so far! i'm a little disappointed by harry and ron's actions, but it had to happen, so oh well. this story really is interesting, and cool, keep writing it!
Arc chapter 8 . 11/17/2008
...please come back? I thoroughly enjoyed it. Read it in one go and hope to see more eventually. It was a surprising pairing but you make it work. The pacing is great and the subtle interplay between the two doesn't seem too forced. Hope inspiration and time strikes you again.
hazel eyes 6 chapter 8 . 9/4/2007
I really really wish you'd finish this this is the first story I've found that isn' harry and hermione or ron and hermione and i actually really loved it so far although i was a bit skeptical at first i mean george and hermione who would have thought
Energeezer chapter 8 . 12/27/2006
That's cute.
Em chapter 8 . 2/16/2006
okay, i have a couple of things to say about your story:

1) you seem to have a nice writing style

2) but have Americanized it dreadfully, i bear in mind that it may be hard for you to remember all the rules of the English language, but please.

3) 'English skin'? okay, our skin is exactly the same as any Americans! im sorry i just get angry when people write untruths about us, yes Hermione may have nice skin but just call it as such. I mean you dont hear the English going, 'oh and their Ameriacan skin!'(its just plain odd) please keep this in mind thankyou.
Hermione Granger Fanatic chapter 8 . 12/28/2005
aww that was cute. Very cute! nice job by teh way... update soon!
finkpishnets chapter 8 . 11/15/2005
OK, well, you haven't updated this in...oh my gosh in a few months it will be two years! Argh! It's such a brilliant story too! I love it completely :(
Wattatta47 chapter 8 . 10/31/2005
great chapter. aesome idea. keep updating
bookluvr4life chapter 8 . 10/30/2005
OK you really need to update. That's all I'm saying.
rema chapter 8 . 7/21/2005
i realy like this fic, i think it is qite possibly one of the sweetest hermione and george that i have read yet and i think that youre a great auther. However, this is the second time that i have read this fic, i found it in my bookmarked sites from over a year ago! you said at the bottom of this chapter that the next would be about the banquet? Well where is it? i was once reading a fic which had moved to another website, is that what is happening here? Or are you just lazy? Its been over a year woman!

aside from that, i love it and i really like the way hermione portreys "being a girl" its great!

oxox
wingsrookie chapter 8 . 7/20/2005
hey! sweetness! Be sure to update soon, k chica? I really like this so far. It's got realistic characters and a good plot. Until next time:

Rookie
me chapter 8 . 6/30/2005
MORE! I LOVE YOUR STORY! WRITE MORE PLEASE! I BEG OF YOU!
Miriam squeeky-toy-123 chapter 2 . 6/18/2005
I love this! Please update soon!
Isaboo chapter 4 . 4/26/2005
oh dear...what are you going to do to Wood? poor fellow...always did like him...good chappie, buh-bye
Isaboo chapter 3 . 4/26/2005