Reviews for Mass Effect: Elite
Jaka chapter 8 . 9/14
I don't know anything about Elite but I really like the story. Keep it up.
Kaioo chapter 1 . 9/12
i forget, but isn't that whole dextro/levo acid thing basically bullshit scientifically, just made up for ME, since humans can actually consume both realistically- and would presumably be able to do so in Elite too?
frankieu chapter 8 . 9/12
nice chapter thx for writing it nice with swapping story'd
will be interesting who start with the fuckery :D
AyeJimmy123 chapter 8 . 9/12
Noice.
heartfanglives chapter 8 . 9/12
Really looking forward to the meeting with the scientist and eventually the politicians. Can’t wait for more
Markolis chapter 7 . 9/8
Continue! It's amazing!
V1DEOGAMER chapter 7 . 9/5
Amazing story keep up the good work
This is a really great fic, A well thought out crossover so far that doesn't just go the "Turians get curbstomped at shanxi because ME tech is dumb and bioware can't into science" route is nice.
Ronin Kenshin chapter 7 . 8/19
awesome just awesome love your fic
whateverdudezb chapter 7 . 8/19
I can safely say that this is my favorite Elite story on here.

And yes, Velictus, there are pirates of every race *pointedly looks at the chunk of human space controlled by the Kumo Crew*.

I wonder who we should fear more? Aria of Omega or Archon Delaine? He's usually at the bottom of the Powerplay but he still probably has way more systems under his control than the entirety of the terminus systems.

Also, I wonder if there's still a mass relay in Charon? Probably not. There's no way it has a permit for the Sol system. :D In all seriousness though, if the relay is in there, I'd imagine the Federation would be pretty quick to tow it out of the system.
frankieu chapter 7 . 8/18
nice chapter thx for writing it will be fun to see them arrive at there destination wonder how he will introduce them and all that :D
PintSizeLlama chapter 6 . 8/16
Pretty good, quite refreshing in comparison to your average first contact fic. Looking forward to the next chapter. Love elite btw.
Agent730 chapter 5 . 8/15
Hmm “neurological fortitude” this means humans are harder if not impossible to indoctrinate doesnt it?
AyeJimmy123 chapter 6 . 8/15
Noice
I enjoyed this chapter. I think you did a pretty good job with the council and i love the end. Looking forward to when you get the next chapter out.
50 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »