Reviews for Pain and Pleasure
Phinea chapter 2 . 7/23/2004
A strangely beautiful story. The long time lapse between the two chapters confused me some, but I'm okay now. Is there more?
foreverdebt chapter 2 . 9/20/2003
woah

*gazes in awe at the screen*

bloody poignant and sad and horrible and lovely

terrific
Polkat chapter 2 . 8/11/2003
*tries to dredge up some intelligent comments*

unfortuantely history has shown i'm not very good at this so i'll have to content myself with "wow." its incredible. really, really enjoyed it in a defiantely morbid "i'm in love with sirius black even though he killed all my best friends... oh what the hell" way. intrigued by your summary and thought of writing a flame just for the hell of it but i did really love your story so theres not point. v good... i'll go away now i promise.
Mephisto chapter 2 . 7/17/2003
Very sweet, real, and well written. Bravo!
black luna chapter 2 . 7/17/2003
Sad... so sad.. the fate of the doomed twain...
Magentatata chapter 2 . 7/17/2003
*applauds*

OMG, that was even better than the last one! It really floewed, methinks. Hehe...

%*sings Black Shuck to mark the occasion*%
Pingu chapter 1 . 7/17/2003
So good, dear! Really well written and a bit disturbing, in a good way.

Did ye like it, Jus?

%Hell, yeah!%
Gypsy Lupin-Black chapter 2 . 7/16/2003
Sniff.

this is really sad!

But I really like it!

Thanks for reading my fics,

and you write more on all your

stuff!

Blessed be,

-Gypsy
Clogsy chapter 2 . 7/16/2003
You brilliant!

What a perfectly executed piece of writing this is! It had everything and left me wanting more which is always a good thing ;o) Nice and dark! M...I like that style. I like the way its told from Remus' viewpoint. It had such feeling and depth to it and it was great reading how he really felt about Sirius, his anger and obsession with him.

I can add no more - I simply loved it!
Elendor chapter 2 . 7/16/2003
AH! MORE! god damnit why it end there? oh come on! please can I have some more? sir? oh please!

dude from Oliver! the musical: more? MORE?

e:yes, more ANYWAY!

wow, this is apsolutly fan bloody tastic! Im loving it! oh please, from the goodness of your ity bity heart!

*ahem* Im not over excited about the fantastic wolfie fic, not...at...all.

love peace and sour skittles

Elendor

x
Dace chapter 2 . 7/15/2003
I love it, is all.
Losseniaiel chapter 1 . 4/22/2003
*squeals like a happy fangirl*

Lovely, lovely.

I'd forgotten how much I like reading R/S.

Gypsy Lupin-Black chapter 1 . 4/18/2003
Ok, I'm howling now. Goddess! This is sad! Poor

Remmie! Poor Siri, but *poor* Remmie! This is so

bloody sad! I have to go find something happy and

fluffy now! But this is very very very good!

Depressing, but good! It's one of those pieces that can stand alone or have a second part. It'd be kind

of interesting to hear Remmie's responce to it, but then again, we sort of already have. Very good

story, though! ::Sniff::

Blessed be,

-Gypsy
Padfootwolfboy chapter 1 . 4/13/2003
Big fan of yours, dahlin',and I was really glad to see a new piece by you!

Even wiht the change in style, this didn't let me down. Poor Sirius and Remus. ::Sigh:: Well, they'll be together one day again. Yep.

Quite lovely. As usual.
Nonu chapter 1 . 4/11/2003
i got kind of confused...but that was so sad! *sobs* good work..