Reviews for The Saiyan God Ashikabi
greatzane16 chapter 4 . 7/25/2019
Please update the story
Rebmul chapter 4 . 6/21/2019
I honestly hope he makes it back and brings back everyone who died cant wait to see chichi's response to him having multiple wives.
tsun chapter 4 . 5/27/2019
okay story.
DrifterDude2008 chapter 4 . 5/27/2019
Really fun is matsu a bad girl and like to see goku get her wing and along with kazehana and others as well.

Update in May friend since summer time is here and this story needs future updated and this story here has more reviews and followings then all the other stories you made so far except the other one with Goku also.

Dig the story but bro you need to updated this very much and I am fan of this story and I am following it also.

Hope to see a new updated soon and if you see this review and please update it?
DrifterDude2008 chapter 3 . 5/27/2019
Phenomenal and goku got great sekirei and want to see him acquired more of them in time.
DrifterDude2008 chapter 2 . 5/27/2019
Wonderful so far
DrifterDude2008 chapter 1 . 5/27/2019
Perfect story here and its got a lol of good support friend and this story seriously needs a updated big time her.e
dbzclassicman chapter 4 . 5/21/2019
heheheeh Your story got me excited and hope you read my review and updated this story again friend.
totally liking the story and curious to see what new theories and and stuff you got going on for this interest Dragon ball sekirei story here.

Oh did you see Dragon ball super Broly movie is was the best thing that ever happen and broly interesting character for another story beyond this one if you have it in mind or not?

Now Son goku I want see what he and his harem do next since his fight with Frieza also.
dbzclassicman chapter 3 . 5/21/2019
Well Goku hit the jackpot got the busty Veil Uzume himself.
dbzclassicman chapter 2 . 5/21/2019
Nice Goku showing his moves off to the sekirei and like how Goku met miya too and become his number 1 and can't waited to see who his number 2 sekirei will be is on my mind.
dbzclassicman chapter 1 . 5/21/2019
I be dang and so glad to found this story here and looking good so far here.
bluewave20099 chapter 4 . 5/21/2019
Sounds like naughty Brain sekirei got plans for the pure heart Saiyan and I am ready to see what happens next yo and updated this story soon bro?
Oh Happy Late Goku day for you also.
bluewave20099 chapter 3 . 5/21/2019
Well sweet home Alabama so uzume and miya wing to Goku is treat and get karasuba in goku harem along with kazehana too.
bluewave20099 chapter 2 . 5/21/2019
Ya like Uzume and miya hooking up with Goku and Happy Late Goku day to you also.
bluewave20099 chapter 1 . 5/21/2019