Reviews for When the East Wind Blows
D.J. Scales chapter 1 . 5/7
Well done that right there was interesting.
AliceCullen3 chapter 1 . 8/25/2020
LOVE IT!
iowa-tarheel chapter 1 . 5/28/2020
What a fun story using beloved characters like maru Poppins and Bert. Great story with engaging dramatics. Fun and loving as well. Would have loved additions to the story, but accepting of the one presented.
ainokea2810 chapter 1 . 5/21/2020
Lovely
Asphodelle Marie chapter 1 . 4/21/2020
Dear ProfFrankly, although it has been nearly two years since you concluded this adventure, I do hope there is room in your current life to revisit the plans you set forth in this story. You have too much skill in characterization, logic, and charm to not continue! Bert and Mary Poppins remain character consistent (I could just picture them!), and this is one of the rare fanfictions that “set things to rights” without wrecking havoc to the laws and structures of the Wizarding World. Masterfully Done! Thank you for this story!
suziq968 chapter 1 . 1/3/2020
Too much fun! Mary Poppins would be the best grandma ever! I'd love to see more adventures.
Cassandra30 chapter 1 . 6/5/2019
Most excellent!
HoneyBear84 chapter 1 . 5/24/2019
Loved it and hope u will do a sequel for the new adventure one day soon. Pretty plz
GatorLHA2 chapter 1 . 4/7/2019
Bene Factum
(Well Done)
A very entertaining, magical, yet logical and well crafted story.
ej-83 chapter 1 . 1/12/2019
Oohh..am curious on the last prophecy..n i can bet it was done by luna..the description is like her..lol..anyway i hope that there will be a continuation or a sequel to this..
dianaanne chapter 1 . 1/4/2019
Really like the story! Will you update here when a new adventure is posted?
Rae chapter 1 . 12/26/2018
I want to read more!
Sean Malloy-1 chapter 1 . 12/14/2018
any sequel?
Enishi-Haru chapter 1 . 11/14/2018
Hello
Great story, I'm looking forward to the next chapter. Please don't abandon
perpetualXmotion chapter 1 . 10/29/2018
Still enjoyed reading this after seeing it on wildhare. I hope this does see a sequel one day as the crossover does give the founders heirs topic a new twist. I would like to point out that some paragraphs did get cut in the migration, but I think they were all still there in the wildhare post if that helps. Thanks for writing!